The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

Good Eats. (Practice with America)

Convidad

Good Eats. (Practice with America) Empty Good Eats. (Practice with America)

Post by Convidad Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:23 am

People.

People everywhere.

Sadiq was lost in this mass of a country and surrounded by people of all shapes and sizes. He was also getting annoyed. Most of them were so rude. These Americans acted like they had never seen a man in a long green coat with a white mask before. Yeah it was summer, but the coat protected him from the sun!

"Tch...Even the people in his country act like little brats.." he growled, in a foul mood because he had gotten lost. WHERE WAS THIS FACTORY!?

When Turkey had first heard of a huge factory and its surrounding city that was purely dedicated to chocolate, he had almost fainted in disbelief. Now he was here, in this huge country, and lost. He had a map, but what good did it do if he couldnt properly read it. All these lines and squiggles and little blue and red boxes. Not to mention there was a strange shield every now and then that had a number on it. What was this a battle plan?! Give Sadiq the simple hand drawn maps anyday. Or even an actual picture. Anything was better than this.

Oh, he was certain he had seen that sign for McDonalds three times already. Great.

Just. Great.
    Alfred Jones/America
    Alfred Jones/America
    Hamburger Hero
    Hamburger Hero

Cantidad de envíos : 310

Good Eats. (Practice with America) Empty Re: Good Eats. (Practice with America)

Post by Alfred Jones/America Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:27 pm

Alfred happily bounded through the crowd, enjoying the wonderfully warm summer day. Today, he’d opted to leave his bomber jacket at home, instead clad in a blue singlet t-shirt and a pair of denim shorts that stopped at about twelve centre meters above his knee. Converse sneakers were on his feet and a pair of sliver sunglasses.

As he weaved through the crowd he spotted an oddly familiar face... or should he say, mask. And coat... what kind of crazy person wore a coat in the middle of SUMMER? That was just crazy! Especially on a warm day like this where half the city was sweating.

He made his way over to the man, finally recognising him as none other than Sadiq, the Turkish nation. Alfred smiled brightly as he ran towards him, tackling him with an excited hug. “Sadi~! Sadi~! What are you doing in my country~? We don’t have a meeting together today, do we~?”
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:53 am

"OOPH!?", was the only reply that Sadiq could get out at the current moment. He had been growling angrilly at the map again when he suddenly found himself tackled and hugged by a very excited and heavy form. It took the Turkish nation a couple moments to register what happened, let alone catch his breath. When he did he was torn between hugging the blond in relief, and killing him.

"Alfred? What are you doing? Trying ta kill me?" he said gruffly, although it was obvious he wasnt really mad. "An' no we don't have a meeting...now get off," Sadiq added before promptly poking Alfred's side.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Late reply is very late. I apologize. I have been having internet trouble. Internet keeps crashing.
    Alfred Jones/America
    Alfred Jones/America
    Hamburger Hero
    Hamburger Hero

Cantidad de envíos : 310

Post by Alfred Jones/America Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:46 am

Alfred huffed as he pulled back, an obvious pout tugging at his lips. “I was just hugging you because I was happy to see you in my country, that is all! A-And we could have had a meeting, I don’t know why else you would be here....”

He found that his good mood had easily been crushed by the other’s bad reaction to his cuddling. Sadiq didn’t have to be so grumpy when all Alfred had been doing was being nice and friendly. “If you’re going to be all grumpy with me when I’ve done nothing wrong then maybe I should just go!” With a stomp of his foot he crossed his arms, before turning around and taking a step, ready to leave Sadiq all alone in the noisy and growing crowd.

It’s okay~ ouo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:04 pm