The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

2 posters

Good to be Home (Open I guess?)

Raivis Galante/Latvia
    Raivis Galante/Latvia
    The Whiney Kid
    The Whiney Kid

Cantidad de envíos : 87

Good to be Home (Open I guess?) Empty Good to be Home (Open I guess?)

Post by Raivis Galante/Latvia Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:22 am

Raivis really didn’t know why he had taken so much time to get to his destination. He had been planning to leave before lunch, after all. Instead he was arriving just as the sunset was at it’s most vibrant. Maybe he was scared for regarding the change in his life, maybe he was hesitant about leaving his parents after being with them for such a short time.

Whatever the reason was, it really didn’t matter anymore. He was here and gosh darn it he was going to be happy. With that final thought, the shaky boy took a deep breath and took his first steps up the walkway. Even though he had spent a lot of time in this place, getting used to such an open environment would definitely be strange. Caesar even had an open courtyard! He did realize that such things were nice when one lived in a warm climate, but that didn’t make it any less strange for him.

He stopped at the front door, shaking with excitement and a little bit of fear. Should he knock first? Or just walk in, since this was his home now? Heck, he didn’t even know if Caesar kept his door locked or not!

That’s he. He had to just do it. “I’m here!” he called out tentatively, opening the door as he did so. Okay, so Rome had left the door open for him. That was good. “C-Caesar?” So far, there was no sign on him. Odd. Maybe he was in the kitchen working on dinner or something.

While he waited for his host to show up, Raivis took the opportunity to look around the atrium. He had always loved this room, it was nice and cool and had a pretty little pool in the middle.

Jeeze, the Romans were weird. Them and their open ceilings.
    Convidad

Good to be Home (Open I guess?) Empty Re: Good to be Home (Open I guess?)

Post by Convidad Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:43 am

Caesar had been ensuring that Raivis' room was in order - Maria had earlier brought over some of his belongings, so instead of letting them sit there, he decided to be a little interfering and placed the boxes in the room... he had been tempted to open them up and set them out - but that would probably have been too invasive.

He had set the other up in a nice room close to his own, with a view of the courtyard. Sure there were more modern houses, but he liked his old fashioned styles. Plus the nice airyness...

Hearing his voice called, he quickly moved to the atrium, his smile widening as he saw Raivis, "Ve Raivis! You made it - I thought you had gotten drowned in a puddle- " he winked to let the other know he was just teasing "I put your boxes into your room... I hope you like it."
    Raivis Galante/Latvia
    Raivis Galante/Latvia
    The Whiney Kid
    The Whiney Kid

Post by Raivis Galante/Latvia Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:10 am

Raivis smiled softly once Caesar came out to greet him. Yeah. He’d be perfectly fine. Caesar even had the courtesy to move his stuff before he got there! “Oh c-course I didn’t. I’m n-not that short…” He pouted, making sure the other knew he didn’t like being teased.

“Thank you f-for moving me stuff, though. Where is it, by the w-way?” He was honestly curious. He knew this house was nice and big with plenty of extra rooms, so he wanted to know which was his. He liked having things which were just his and no one else. Speaking of his own stuff… “W-Where should I put my b-books?” One of those boxes contained books and books alone. It made him wonder how Maria managed to get it all the way here on her own…

But for now, Raivis simply made his way over to his new housemate. “We’ll have f-fun, right?” He asked, taking hold of the other’s hand. He wasn’t going to admit just yet that he was still a little scared about moving. He didn’t want to annoy Caesar by doing something stupid that would just ruin things. Something like that would simply crush him.
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:46 am

"Your room is by my room..." he replied with some amusement at the others pouting. Such a cute kid. "Your books? Ve.. if you dont want them in your room we could put them in my library if you dont mind..."

He watched as the other walked over to him, asking about fun. Clasping the others hand within his, he gave it a squeeze.

Leaning down he briefly kissed the others mouth, whispering against the others lips, "Oh lots of fun."
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Cantidad de envíos : 285

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:39 am

"Be careful of his idea of fun, Raivis. You never know what he may do," came a soft, teasing voice. Helena stepped out from a corner and smiled at the young nation. She had just arrived, hear that Raivis was moving in with Rome and was going there to give a helping hand.

"But besides that, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here."
    Raivis Galante/Latvia
    Raivis Galante/Latvia
    The Whiney Kid
    The Whiney Kid

Post by Raivis Galante/Latvia Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:54 am

Good. He’d be close to Caesar if he needed any help in the middle of the night, or if he had one of his nightmares. That was very, very good for him.

“I’ll j-just keep them in my room.” He said, smiling and squeezing Caesar’s hand in return. And keep them safely under my bed… The afterthought wasn’t strange for him. Most of those books were smut, after all. He didn’t exactly want those to see the light of day.

A light blush lit his face when he was kissed, causing him to look down in embarrassment. “I d-didn’t exactly m-mean it like that… B-But I guess that w-works too?” He fidgeted, not exactly what to do now. That always happened to him, Caesar would go out and be all nice and romantic like that… And then he would stand there and stutter like an idiot.

“Th-Thank you Helena.” He murmured quietly, still not willing to look up and face the world. Jeeze, why would that blush not go away? He wasn’t usually this bad…
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:12 am

Pulling away he smiled at Helena, "Oh Helena! You're giving me a bad name!"

Hand still around Raivis he added, "Plus there is more fun than just sensual I suppose..." he sounded thoughtful as if the thought hadn't occured to him before. "Ve but we should go get your room in order first."
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:20 am

"You're welcome, Raivis."

She rolled her eyes at Rome when he spoke to her, but said nothing.

When Rome talked about Raivis' room, she asked, "When you see your room and get an idea as to where to put some stuff, want me to help you unpack, Raivis?"
    Raivis Galante/Latvia
    Raivis Galante/Latvia
    The Whiney Kid
    The Whiney Kid

Post by Raivis Galante/Latvia Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:23 am

"G-Getting to my room w-would be good." He said, giving a small nod. They were sure dallying along the way, but that wasn't really too bad. They had all the time they needed.

"That would b-be very nice." A small smile accompanied his comment. Raivis knew that packing and unpacking was always much more pleasant when there was help. It left less room for freaking out over his new environment.
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:43 am

"Ah I guess I should take you to it instead of us dilly dallyng." Rome replied. With a tug he began to lead the way past the atrium, into a hall with large glass walls giving a fresh view of the courtyard in the middle with sun streaming through. Back in the day it would have been all open - but with modern advances in technology with the desire to not get wet.. oh and the lower price of glass, he had upgraded certain features to not be so open but still seem open.

He led them to Raivis room. The door was already open.
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:45 am

Helena merely followed behind the two males, looking around at the updates that ROme added to his villa. Nice, she thought with a grin when they stopped at Raivis' room.
    Raivis Galante/Latvia
    Raivis Galante/Latvia
    The Whiney Kid
    The Whiney Kid

Post by Raivis Galante/Latvia Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:57 am

Even though he had been here before, Raivis couldn't help but look around Caesar's home as they made their way back to his bedroom. It was just all so big and bright and airy! He even had real live plants growing in the courtyard, a place which he had a feeling that he would be spending some of his free time in the future.

The smile he had only grew larger as they came to his room, which was seemed to be the perfect size for him. It wasn't big, but it wasn't tiny either. The bed was actually a little larger than his old one, which surprised him. He didn't really need a larger bed, but it was nice. There wasn't a whole bunch other than that.

"It's p-perfect, Caesar. Thank you." Now all they needed to do was unpack his clothes so he could hide his books under the bed in privacy.
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:25 am

He smiled at Raivis, "Your welcome! You can repaint it - do anything you like short of blowing the room up."

The others expression put him at ease- Raivis seemed exceptionally pleased with the arrangements.

Then deciding to be a little cheeky he added, "Plus if you feel like having guests you have somewhere to take them.. "
    Raivis Galante/Latvia
    Raivis Galante/Latvia
    The Whiney Kid
    The Whiney Kid

Post by Raivis Galante/Latvia Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:45 am

Raivis took a seat on the edge of his bed, looking around the room. "I th-think I l-like it as it is." He said simply, kicking his feet back and forth before sliding back off the bed.

He approached the boxes, opening the one containing his clothing. "I should p-probably s-start unpacking, though."
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:45 am

"Sounds good. Which box do you want me to deal with, Raivis?" Helena asked, pointing at the boxes.
    Raivis Galante/Latvia
    Raivis Galante/Latvia
    The Whiney Kid
    The Whiney Kid

Post by Raivis Galante/Latvia Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:01 am

Hopping off the bed, Raivis went over to the boxes, studying them and trying to remember which box held the majority of his clothes and which one hid books at the bottom that he was too embarrassed to show anyone. "Th-This one." He said, kneeling down to one he was sure held clothing. Soon enough, the box was open. Good, he was right about the clothes. Unless this was the box that had books underneath clothes, in which case he was doomed to be found out. He didn't want that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:30 pm