The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

2 posters

Cuban in America

Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Mambo Cubano
    Mambo Cubano

Cantidad de envíos : 286

Cuban in America Empty Cuban in America

Post by Carlos Machado/Cuba Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:12 am

Carlos couldn't stop smiling as he departed the plane. He was to spend the day with his new friend Alfredo, er Alfred. His bulky body made his way down the terminal and out to the baggage claim area to get his backpack. He couldn't wait to start the day.

He observed the hustle and bustle of all the people rushing around him. So this was America's place. It just seemed so different from the calmer, more relaxed tone of his island. It was something that unnerved him.

This day would be a treat, just as Alfred knew a good time on his island home. He stopped at the ice cream counter and waited for his friend.
    Alfred Jones/America
    Alfred Jones/America
    Hamburger Hero
    Hamburger Hero

Cantidad de envíos : 310

Cuban in America Empty Re: Cuban in America

Post by Alfred Jones/America Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Alfred dashed down the street, cursing himself for accidently over sleeping. It wasn’t HIS fault that he’d stayed up so late watching movies with Arthur... he finally had some time off so of course they were going to spend the day together... every single minute of it they could. And they had. They ended up spending last night watching bad romance movies as they laughed and cuddled on the couch, before Alfred had fallen asleep, his head dropping onto his husband’s shoulder, at 3am, with Arthur having to carry him up to bed.

He’d only woken an hour ago, at 11am and had ran down to the ice cream place as fast as he could. He hoped that he wouldn’t be late. A smile spread across his face as he saw Carlos waiting for him, looking quite happy and calm. Ah, so he’d managed to make it!

“Carlos~! Carlos~! I’m here~!” Alfred laughed as he ran over, pulling his new found friend into a friendly hug.
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Mambo Cubano
    Mambo Cubano

Post by Carlos Machado/Cuba Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:36 pm

He heard his name being called out. The voice very very very familiar. He turned just in time to be hugged and rather tightly at that. He chuckled and returned the hug. "Alfredo! It is good to see you again. Thank you for the invitation." he replied pulling away. He hefted his pack onto his broad shoulders.

He took another look at the airport, teeming with life, travelers coming and going, vendors peddling their goods. Such energy, was the rest of Alfred's place like this? If it was, he couldn't wait to see it.

"How have you been?"
    Alfred Jones/America
    Alfred Jones/America
    Hamburger Hero
    Hamburger Hero

Post by Alfred Jones/America Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:30 am

“You’re welcome, Carlos~ You should me such a great time at your place it’s only right I should do the same~! Also, I’ve been pretty good~ Haven’t had much to do lately besides work and do house stuff so it’s fun to have a friend over~”

Alfred smiled as he pulled back from the hug, his eyes drifting over to the pack on the other’s shoulders. “Do you want me to carry that for you~?” It looked like it might be kind of heavy and even if he knew that Carlos could carry it with ease as the host of this little trip it was polite of him to at least ask, after all, Carlos was in vacation, he should be relaxing!
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Mambo Cubano
    Mambo Cubano

Post by Carlos Machado/Cuba Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:13 am

Carlos let out a hearty chuckle and shook his head. "It was nothing, I wanted to show you what my island had to offer and I was happy to show it to you." he replied calmly. "It is good that you have been well. I have been well too, not much to report."

He shook his head again. "No, I've got it, plus there are presents in there and I don't want you peaking. So, now where are we off to now?" he said with a smile.
    Alfred Jones/America
    Alfred Jones/America
    Hamburger Hero
    Hamburger Hero

Post by Alfred Jones/America Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:41 am

Alfred just smiled and nodded, slightly curious now as to what presents were in his bag. But he shook that curiosity off, at least for now; after all, he had to focus on being a good host!

“First, I was thinking we’d quickly stop by my place so we could drop off your stuff~ Then, the fun can really begin~!” He grinned as he turned, starting to walk towards the car park. “Follow me and I’ll drive you up to my place~”
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Mambo Cubano
    Mambo Cubano

Post by Carlos Machado/Cuba Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:14 am

Carlos smiled and followed him out of the terminal. He took his first breath outside and smiled, the sun felt warm on his skin, but this time it was different. The air didn't feel like home, but he guessed it wouldn't since it wasn't his home.

After arriving at the car and placing his bag in the backseat he sighed and looked around, people going off to places unknown. Here was the start of a new adventure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:11 pm