The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

French wine~ (Practice with France)

Convidad

French wine~ (Practice with France) Empty French wine~ (Practice with France)

Post by Convidad Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:09 am

The wind blew softly across the rose bushes as Sadiq strode up the walkway to a certain Frenchman's house. He had heard of a French wine that was incredibly sweet and hadnt been able to resist himself. So, here he was.

"Hope he's home...Can never tell with him..." he muttered, hoping that France hadn't decided to take a small vacation to bug England again.

Turkey grinned when he got to the door, having brought an offering of boxed chocolates. Special~ chocolates.

Knock! Knock!

Oops. The Turkish nation hadnt ment to knock so loudly. He had even made the door shake in its frame. At least it didn't break.
    Francis Bonnefoy/France
    Francis Bonnefoy/France
    The World's Favorite Rapist

Cantidad de envíos : 83

French wine~ (Practice with France) Empty Re: French wine~ (Practice with France)

Post by Francis Bonnefoy/France Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:48 am

"Hm?" Francis looked up from where he'd been hemming a skirt. Someone was knocking very loudly on his door. "I wonder who it could be..." as he set aside the sewing and walked through the house from the sewing room to the front door.

He opened the door wide, and smiled when he saw Turkey. "Ah, Turkey! Mon ami! Come in!" He exclaimed cheerfully and stepped aside. "What brings you here?"
    Convidad

French wine~ (Practice with France) Empty Re: French wine~ (Practice with France)

Post by Convidad Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:29 am

Turkey grins at him. "I come bearing gifts~" he replied, holding up the chocolate.

"And I wanted to ask about one of your wines. Hope I'm not causeing any trouble."

Francis Bonnefoy/France
    Francis Bonnefoy/France

Cantidad de envíos : 83

Post by Francis Bonnefoy/France Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:48 pm

"Non, no trouble at all!" He replied before looking curiously at the chocolate. "What kind of chocolate is it?"
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:45 am

The Turk smirked a bit while winking. "All kinds~" was his teasing reply while he stepped into the frenchman's home. In truth there were all kinds in the box, and among them were a few aphrodisiac chocolates as well. It wasn't like he was going to seduce France, that wasnt why he came. But if he got to see a sexy Frenchman all hot and bothered, well that was a bonus.

"I wanted to ask you about some wine I heard about."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:22 am