The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

2 posters

An afternoon in town. (Germany/Prussia Genderbend)

Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Cantidad de envíos : 583

An afternoon in town. (Germany/Prussia Genderbend) Empty An afternoon in town. (Germany/Prussia Genderbend)

Post by Ludwig / Germany Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:36 am

Monika stood by the huge entrance door of the house, adjusting the jacked she had just put on. She impatiently glanced over to the open door that leaded down to the basement while she closed the buttons of the jacket. Why would her sister be always late? Monika didn't want to arrive in town late.

"Julia?" The blond girl picked up her wallet and keys, calling out into the direction of the basement. "Would you please hurry? It had been your idea to go out for shopping and I don't want to be late."

She reached for the doorknob to open the frontdoor and leave the house. "I'm leaving without you if you don't come up soon."
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Awesome Chick Magnet!
    Awesome Chick Magnet!

Cantidad de envíos : 139

An afternoon in town. (Germany/Prussia Genderbend) Empty Re: An afternoon in town. (Germany/Prussia Genderbend)

Post by Gilbert /Prussia Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:16 pm

Julia finally managed to make her way up the basement stairs. Now When Julia didn't leave the house she was perfectly fine lounging around in old jeans and a t-shirt but for things like shopping she liked to look nice. She had an awesome body and she liked to show it off, not that she let people do more then look. She was wearing a short but cute black dress that showed off her figure well and made up for the fact her curves were not as nice as her little sisters. On top she wore a cropped white jacket, Her long white hair hanging just past it.
    "Jeez Mona, you think we were off on some important misson or something, its just shopping~ you can do it all online these days you know~ kesesesese" She fixed the lace of her black heeled boot as she walked.
    She actually did enjoy shopping with her sister, she was the most honest about what actually looked good on her, and she enjoyed the company.
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

An afternoon in town. (Germany/Prussia Genderbend) Empty Re: An afternoon in town. (Germany/Prussia Genderbend)

Post by Ludwig / Germany Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:59 pm

"I know that you can shop online." She furrowed her brows in slight annoyance. "But I rather try on clothes before I buy them." Monika now lifted her eyebrows and observed her sisters outfit while she turned the doorknob to open the door.
    "You dressed up pretty nicely for 'just shopping' though. Is that really necessary?" The blond left the house, leaving the door open for Julia to leave too.
    "It will possibly just turn anyones attention towards us. Especially from men. That can become quite an annoyance."

Monika set up an fairly stern expression while she looked at her sister. It was not that the blond girl was asexual or anything, but she rather avoided to cause attention towards herself. She was not as experted in handling flirty men as Julia did.
    This fact was something Monika admired on her sister. The older one could easily dress up nice and be still as cool as always. When Monika would dress up nice she would possibly just get awkward, so she didn't even try to show off her body much.

She was in the army after all. Monika had to keep her body strong and well trained. There was no point in looking sexy anyways. And especially not for something normal as going out for shopping.
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Awesome Chick Magnet!
    Awesome Chick Magnet!

Post by Gilbert /Prussia Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:50 am

Julia rolled her eyes and followed her sister. "It's about time you let someone take you clothes shopping~ Since for some reason you won't let Italy pick something for you to wear Niyo niyo~" She chuckled and poked the other as she walked out the door.

"And you're so in need for some new things...Awesome me will make sure her little sister is buying what she needs as well as things she should want~" She grabbed her sisters hand leading the way to the car. "You can drive because I don't want to bother while wearing heels kesesese~" That was only half the reason, she liked to be driven around. She was already thinking of what to get her sister to buy. She had noticed when it was her turn to do laundry that her sister had a very basic wardrobe.. one of her main concerns was that her sister was only wearing sports bras.. and when your chest is that size it's just not good for you. And when Prussia had gotten an idea that she needed to help out, you were getting that help whether you liked it or not.
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:14 pm

"If I would allow Alice to choose my clothes, I would only walk around in miniskirts and French maid dresses." Monika took her seat in the car with an unpleased expression and closed the door. "These kind of clothes are not only uncomfortable, they also cause way to much distractions to the people around me."
    The blond girl fastened her seatbelt and started the car to drive up in town. She was kind of glad that her sister was joining her on this shopping tour and not her Italian friend. The brown haired girl used to get Monika into situations that caused a lot of embarrassment to her. And Monika had learned that she didn't seem able to win against Alice. So she rather drove to town with Julia instead of Alice. With her sister she would have at least a chance to win a discussion.

"I think I am quite able of deciding myself what I want..." Monika turned the car into the parking lot by the huge shopping mall. "Not that you can not state your opinion, but in the end I will decide myself if I buy what we choose or not." The blond was a bit weary when getting help with shopping. Other girls of her age, especially the singles, did put to much attention to 'looking sexy' instead of usefulness and comfort of the clothes they choose.
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Awesome Chick Magnet!
    Awesome Chick Magnet!

Post by Gilbert /Prussia Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:13 pm

Julia rolled her eyes as she stepped out of the car. “Oh come on, it's not like I am going to dress you up like a Hooker or something.” She chuckles as she gets out of the car. Her sister was so damn serious and paranoid. A person really should not take themselves that seriously all the time.

“You know, it's possible to dress pretty and be comfortable you know, it's not like people are still wearing corsets on a daily basis any more... Hell even I did not bother with that when Frances was running around trying to lace up the whole world” Even back then.. Julias' first dress had been a nun habit when she was 16, it was sort of funny to think about it really. Although she did wear a few pretty dresses when Old Fritz had asked her to dress appropriately for a few more formal occasions. It had always been Austria who liked to wear overly frilly dresses. But now she didn't really have to worry about being 'battle ready' so why not have some fun with it now.

She grabbed her purse and closed the car door, already making a mental check list of what shops they need to go too.
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:53 pm

Monika locked the door of the car after checking if all the windows of it were closed. Then she walked up to her sisters side and made their way to the mall.
    "I once read a quote in a book that said: 'The prettiest dress a girl should wear should be her wedding dress.'" The blond girl stuffed her hands into the pockets of her jacket and pursed her lips a bit.
    "That sounds like a wise sentence to me. Girls these days whore themselves out in short skirts and tight shirts which show off their chest to everyone." Monika entered the mall through the huge entrance and stopped in the impressive hall to look around for the map that showed which shop could be find where.
    "Girls should be judged by their character and not by the size of their breast."

Monika never really asked herself if she was pretty or not. Her body was slender and well-trained. She was a soldier after all. Even if her job was mostly paperwork. She kept her hair short so it was easier to take care off and Monika didn't waste a thought about the size of her own breast. Though Alice and Julia both pointed out that the blond was actually pretty well-build around her chest...
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Awesome Chick Magnet!
    Awesome Chick Magnet!

Post by Gilbert /Prussia Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:51 pm

Julia listened to her sister and looked thoughtful for a moment. "Hmm~ well awesome me knows it's true that some girls dress like that get hit on and oggled, but heh, I dress the way I do because its how I want to look! I mean, you don't have to have your breasts half hanging out of your shirt to look awesome~ But there isn't anything wrong with dressing in a way that makes you stand out and look pretty~! You really need to start embracing your body more, you have nothing to be ashamed of afterall"

Julia locked arms with her sister. "Us awesome ladies have a right to strut our stuff you know~" The white haired girl pulled her sister way from the map. "It's ok! I know exactly where to start! There is not even any point in getting you nice things if you don't have the right base! After bras we can then look for some nice dresses and shoes, even a nice feminine cut jacket would be a good start to get you~!"

She led her along "And not everyone gets married afterall....."
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:15 pm

"I am not at all ashamed of myself." Monika allowed her sister to drag her along, following her up the she shop Julia leaded her to. "I just don't want to cause to much attention to the people around me. The ones I work with are almost only men. When I shape up to much it would only distract them from their work."

In fact, Monika was ashamed of herself and her body. Not that she didn't want to be a woman, but she payed to much attention on the negative sides too. Monika would always make sure her body was well trained and in shape so she would be strong enough to protect herself and that she wouldn't need to relay on someone who was stronger then she was herself. Especially not on men.
    But some days she didn't like how her body seemed to be to womanly shaped. How her emotions would distract her from work and how hard it seemed to control everything around her when some people (and once again, especially men) didn't seem to trust her abilities in leadership, just because she was a woman.
    These things didn't make Monika's life easier.

But Monika had faith in Julia. Her sister was confident and seemed to be way more comfortable with herself then Monika could ever be. So if she would allow someone to help her picking out clothes, then it would be her sister.

"Uhm... Julchen..." Monika stopped in front of the door of the shop and glanced at the lingerie that was showed up in the huge window. "They have normal underwear too, ja? Not only these ... stuff?"
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Awesome Chick Magnet!
    Awesome Chick Magnet!

Post by Gilbert /Prussia Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:14 pm

She followed the others gaze and then Julia gave the other a playful smirk at the reaction to seeing the lingerie “Of course they have other things besides this is there~ this isn’t a sex shop, it’s an underwear store, those are just a few more fun things that the shop has~ You know~ to catch your eye and bring in the customers~!” She chuckled.

It wasn’t as if Julia wore sexy underwear all the time, actually if she could get away with it she would wear boxers more often. And in all honesty she didn’t really want her little sister parading about in the more outrageous examples that were in the window.

Julia dragged her sister into the store. “Um.. Do you even know what size bra would fit you…? I doubt it.. awesome me has never seen anything of yours that wasn’t a sports bra.. And those don’t count~!” Julia looked around the store for a moment then called over the friendly sales assistant announcing in a less then discrete manner. “My little sister needs to get a bra fitting~!” She told the woman in an almost proud manner. She was not embarrassed, after all this lady was a professional, and this was an underwear store.. everyone here was buying underwear after all.
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:19 pm

"Of course I know my size!" Monika followed her sister inside and observed the shop by glancing around. "And sport bras do have size. At least I would notice if they were to small." The blond lowered her voice so only Julia could hear her while she spoke. It was not like the other costumers and the workers here needed to hear their conversation.

Monika just wanted to tell Julia that they really wont need help, but the other woman had already called for assistance. Damn it. Monika didn't really feel like discussing her underwear choice with a woman she didn't knew. Even if the one was working here.

"Ah, I am sorry." Monika crossed her arms in front of her chest, kind of as if she wanted to hide it. "Your help wont be necessary. We will be able to find our requirements by ourself. Thank you." She gave the friendly woman in front of her a stern and slightly annoyed glare, then turned away from her to give Julia a scowled glance. Monika didn't want any more unnecessary embarrassment on this shopping tour. Actually having to go out and buying things like underwear was bad enough.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:48 am