The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

I AM THE ONE THE ONLY THE GREAT PRUSSIA! WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME!?

Gilbert /Prussia
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Awesome Chick Magnet!
    Awesome Chick Magnet!

Cantidad de envíos : 139

I AM THE ONE THE ONLY THE GREAT PRUSSIA! WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME!? Empty I AM THE ONE THE ONLY THE GREAT PRUSSIA! WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME!?

Post by Gilbert /Prussia Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:10 pm

-- Patient --

Name: Gilbert Beilschmidt

Diagonsis: Delusional disorder-Grandiose Type

How they became admitted in: When Gilbert was 19 his delusions started getting worse, he does not see, smell or hear things that are not real, he just believes the reality he has made up in his mind to be true. He believes he is the personification or the country of Prussia and his brother is Germany. He started to see other ‘nations’ when he was about 19, he would simply walk up to people as if he had known them for a long time and depending on which nation he believed they were invoked a different reaction. It was not until he actually assaulted someone was Gilbert taken to a doctor who found out how deep the others delusions ran. Gilbert will not voluntarily take medication and needed to be hospitalized at the asylum to make sure he got the therapy and medication he needed…..although his condition has shown signs of being chronic.

History: Gilbert was always believed to be a very creative and talented child growing up. Although he was always a handful up until he was 12 years old people just believed him to be a quirky, loud and imaginative child. He believed he was a knight. Although believing yourself to be things as a child is not uncommon, Gilbert never seemed to grow out of it, he would correct anyone with unusual persistence whenever anyone tried to correct him anyone who adamantly tried to persuade him otherwise was met with hostility. Besides this Gilbert was rather normal functioning, his family letting him do things like horse riding and spending time in the forests near his home where he spent a lot of time alone.

During high school things started to get worse for Gilbert, he was secretive and hated to be questioned about what was wrong. He would study history avidly often for hours a day. For now he kept his issues to himself, he never told anyone what was bothering him, he felt as if it was something they did not need to know.

He actually managed to get his high school degree quite easily ..but after school things started to get worse. He started to tell people what he thought to be true more often. He wished to be addressed as Prussia. He would try and get his brother to ‘realize’ who they both were, he was convinced his brother had amnesia.

In his mind, he is the great and powerful nation of Prussia that has been forced to live as a human (After the fall of the Berlin wall) He wishes that the ‘non believers’ would just accept this and will talk to anyone about it who will listen . People that are around him enough will often become a nation in his mind too, as well as random strangers.

Well that was an extreamly long intro |D;;

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:47 am