The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

5 posters

RP Sample Thread

Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Cantidad de envíos : 663

RP Sample Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: RP Sample Thread

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:04 am

Nonno~ <3 Your sample is wonderful! Make an account and I shall activate it right away! >w<b
    America

RP Sample Thread - Page 3 Empty America Sample RP

Post by America Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:34 pm

Character Name: Alfred Jones/America

RP Sample: America was really starting to hate England...he really was. Not the person, no Iggy wasn't really all THAT bad. Sure he was boring, a terrible cook, had a bad temper and had big ass eyebrows but right now he nothing on his country itself!

The young American tore through the streets as he made his way towards the confrence hall. He hadn't meant to be late, he really hadn't. He had planned to go to bed early last night so he would be early to the meeting, so early in fact that he'd be first! And when the others arrived he's so heroically tell them 'Aren't you a little late today?'....at least that was how it was supposed to go down.

You see after he'd arrived in London yesterday he'd planned to just make his way down to his hotel, get up to his room and put his stuff away before making his merry way down to McDonalds to enjoy an awesome dinner, because Macca's was good for just about any meal, even if this one happened to be in England of all places. It was still edibale, probally the best food in all of England, not that that boring old man would agree with him...he'd probally say something about fish and fri-no...CHIPS or scones being much more "wonderful and better for you"...bleh.

But anyway, he'd just been coming back from McDonald's when he saw this man taking this poor old ladies purse. He couln't just ignore it, after all, he was the hero and the hero always HAS to save people who we're having acts of evil committed on them! So he ended up spending THREE HOURS chasing down the man, before he finally managed to tackled him to the ground and retrieve the stolen item. And like a true hero he took an hour to run all the way back to the old lady and give her back her purse. She'd been grateful of course and just had to buy him a cup of tea...yeah that's right...TEA! That gross stuff the England always insisted upon drinking...but she just wouldn't let him go with out buying him at least one cup, so he down the nasty stuff as fast as he could. He thought it's nastyness landed somewhere between England's scones and Marmite.

Two hours after that whole ordeal she finally let him be, saying she had to return home. By then it was reeeeally late, about 1 am he had thought. Tierd and a little grumpy he slowly made his way back to his hotel. But it seemed that London wasn't done giving him trouble yet. Oh no, it seemed that the British man's capital wnted nothing more than to see the poor American suffer for daring trying to get to that meeting early. So before he even got half way back to the hotel it started to rain. Hard. Hard enough for America to have to take shelter under a bus shelter...ALL DAMN NIGHT! He ended up having to sleep there untill early morning when the rain finally let up. He dashed back to his hotel, took a warm shower and quickly got changed before dashing as fast as he could to the meeting.

Which was what he was doing right now. Maybe, maaaybe if he ran fast enough he may be able to still be the first one there! With that thought in mind he ran to the confrence hall as fast as he could, breaking his own personal best in speed as he did. He threw himself into the building and darted down the halls untill he finally made it to the confrence room. He blasted though the doors only to find that EVERYONE was already there...and clearly waiting for him.

England smirk cockilly, before casually leaning agaisnt the wall he had been standing near, eyes gleaming with mirth and mischive. "Don't say i-" But before America could finish his setence, England cut in with the last thing the American wanted to him to say at that moment. "Aren't you a little late today?"

It's official, he thought, as he slumped down in his seat. He officialy hated England...perhaps just as bad as the country hated him.
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

Cantidad de envíos : 477

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:05 pm

Lmfao this is cuuuuute
    Welcome on the forum, you can make your account and I will activate it. =u=b
    Cubano?

RP Sample Thread - Page 3 Empty Cuba sample

Post by Cubano? Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:49 am

Music played softly in the background, the hectic bustle of the modern world seemed unable to enter the establishment. Stale cigar smoke filled the air as the clock tower outside chimed in tune. Lazily, the old barkeep switched the station to the ball game. The bar’s singular patron tapped the ash from his slow burning cigar into the ash tray and smiled, listening to the announcer’s play by play.
    “Ah, he should have bunted” he commented, taking another puff of his cigar. After a long moment, he stood up and made his way towards the door. He waved to the elderly man and exited, the trappings of the modern world coming to his senses. Old Havana, he loved it here. Here, was his heart, the port where history was made. Sure, it looked a bit like Antonio’s place but still something about made it distinctly his own. He took in the fresh air, stinging his lungs, used to the stale atmosphere of the bar. He crossed the avenue toward the sea wall and looked out onto the water,smirking.
    He took his time walking along the roadway, stopping to take in the view. He began to hum, the familiar rhythm of the cha cha beat getting into his head. He couldn’t help but dance a bit to it. His movements were interrupted by the familiar splat and cry of a child. He felt the wet, sticky feeling of ice cream seep between his toes. He looked down, there a boy, tears stinging in his eyes, looking longingly at the chocolate swirl that coated his foot. To his right he glanced the ice cream cart and called out. “Senor! Dos conos de chocolate por favor.” He said with a smile on his face. The boy’s eyes lit up. He nodded.
    “I did bump into you” he said as he handed the cone to the boy. “Muchos Gracias!” he grinned brightly and began to enjoy his cone, bits of it sticking in his bearded chin. Continuing, he walked down, quickly finishing off his treat. Just as he finished, he saw him. That blond idiot. He wasn’t facing him but he knew behind those flaxen locks was a cheesy, stupid know it all grin. The nation could almost smell the greasy beefy smell that often lingered on him. Making wide ,angry steps he approached the figure, clotheslining him to the ground.
    “America! What are you doing here you, tonto!” he said as he pressed him into the ground. “You hamburger eating idiot, what the hell? Why are you wearing the shirt I gave Canada?”
    The figure groaned and looked up at him through newly swollen eyes. “Because I am Canada….” He said weakly. “I know I am a little early but…..”
    “Canada?” he said surprised, moving off the other and helping him to his feet. “I’m sorry friend, I thought you were your idiot brother.”
    “Ah, its okay.”
    “So, where do you want to go? I know this great place down the way that makes the best Ropa Vieja. Come on, I’ll show you. And after, we’ll work on that pitch of yours. ” He wrapped his arm around the blond and off they went.
    Cubano?

RP Sample Thread - Page 3 Empty Cuba's name.

Post by Cubano? Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:34 am

I totally spaced on the name. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Character Name:Carlos Machado/Cuba

Thanks for the consideration.
    Berwald

Post by Berwald Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:56 pm

((Here comes my sample! I hope it'll do the job! XD))

The wind was harassing the poor trees outside their proprety, the snow beating them like they were danish criminals. This time, Berwald didn't have to protect Tino from the fierce temperature, they had walls to do the work but instinctively I guess, he felt obligated to. His lovely "wife" was sleeping unlike him. The urge to protect him from the storm was making it impossible to sleep for the tall swedish man, even if he knew nothing could happen to the small blond guy he was holding against his heart. Berwald knew that if Tino was awake, he'd probably be blushing and trying to put some iron in his poor brain, but still. It was instinct, love...?

Nothing EVER had the chance to touch Tino when he was sleeping next to him. Not even the wind when they had nothing but themselves.

The tall swedish man closed his eyes, finally. The tempest outside was smoothing down, the danger was going away.

"G'night, m'dear wife. Ye safe now." he whispered just before he embraces him a little tighter without any vicious intentions. His mind was pure when he was adressing to his wife. It was love, nothing but raw feelings. And it was heaven.

Morpheus came to him and stole his concious. Finally.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:14 pm

B'aww, cute! \ouo/ You're accepted, I'll go activate your account now!

Also Cuba, you are also accepted~
    HRE(?)

Post by HRE(?) Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:12 am

Character Name:"Lothar"/HolyRomanEmpire

RP Sample:

He was one of many. He was one of many siblings, young Germanic states: warring, expanding, failing, dying. He was the only one there was. He was the only Holy Roman Empire: the child who had made it, who had earned and kept his father's love, who had succeeded, who had become a dominant power in Europe, and who would become the next Roman Empire.

And yet here he was, dying as one of many. He was one moan in the thundering cry of agony, one rattle in the communal shaking last breath, one drop of blood in the sea of fatal injuries and pain - one corpse among many lying on the battle field.

It was not the mud freezing against his clothes and face, nor the seemingly endless pain that made his eyes water. It was the overwhelming failure. Everyone he had ever known, anyone who had had any expectation of him, he had let down: he had failed to carry on his father's legacy, failed to become the great nation he had promised to become, failed to fully protect his own people, or even himself. But worst of all was the knowledge that he had failed to return to the side of his beautiful Italy. He had promised to return to the nation, no matter the cost. It had been their parting vow, a vow, he now realized, he was about to break.

Tears were prevented from making any further progress down the young boy's face by this crushing realization; he was never going to return to his beloved Italy.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:27 am

;A; You broke my heeeeeeart with that. But it's beautiful. ;u; You are accepted~
    Austria

Post by Austria Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:38 am

Roderich Edelstein/ Austria

It's been 2 weeks since Hungary left on vacation. She was scheduled to be coming back any day now, and Austria couldn't be any more grateful. Those past two weeks, everyone nearby seemed to find it necessary to visit him. By visiting, it was more like making a mess of things. Most notably being Prussia. Whenever he talked to that man, things always seemed to end out wrong.

Regardless, now that things were quiet again, he could relax. Well, at least that's what he was thinking when a letter arrived. After some inspection, it looked to be a letter from Italy welcoming Hungary back. Seeing as though Austria had just banned Italy from his house after a certain "incident", a letter seemed appropriate enough.

It read, "Welcome back Hungary~ I'd welcome you myself, but Austria banned me from his house. I didn't do anything bad though. Prussia showed me this REALLY big pasta bowl, and he said Austria really wanted to try it. :3 I started making the pasta at his house, but I couldn't find anywhere to strain it... I tried pouring the water into the sink, but his sink is really really small so I missed and all the water kinda got everywhere... But then his house turned into a really big bath house~!<3 Germany says there's something that I need to tell Austria, but I really don't know what he's talking about. Now his house smells like pasta~ Owie! Germany hit me.."

"..." Many corrections later, Austria wrote on the back of the letter," I do not approve. Learn some manners and try again. Oh, and Germany, I know you're reading this, so please learn to better control Italy. I don't need anymore headaches." He sent the letter back to Italy and sat down on the couch with a sigh. Things get so out of control so frequently for the Austrian. He hadn't had 30 minutes to play his piano.

While trying to relax, his door opened and a familiar voice rang out. With a smile on his lips for the first time in weeks, Austria felt as if all his enormous strain left him. Composing himself to look exactly as he usually does, he turned to face his guest. "Grüss Gott Elizabeta"

I'm so sorry that was so long! >< Also, I'm sorry for the bad quality and fail Italy, I'm still new at rping. >>'
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:07 am

Hee-hee, I think I sounded about right there. XD But it was nice, I enjoyed it! Welcome the forums, I will activate your account right away~
    Latvia

Post by Latvia Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Character Name: Raivis Galante/Latvia

RP Sample:
    The boy had his face pressed up against the glass of a particular display that night. The bright colors of the bears and ornaments were entrancing to the boy. He knew that for quite a long time, he would never be able to afford toys and games like that. But a boy can dream, can’t he? Taking a step back, Raivis shivered, pulling his coat tighter about his small body. It seemed like moments ago the sun was high in the sky, trying it’s best to warm the bustling city. Not that it did much during the harsh winters, actually.

With a sigh, Latvia continued down the street. No, he mustn’t look at the displays. They would only make him more depressed right now. In spite of telling himself this, Latvia’s eyes strayed to the shops he was passing. A miniature Santa here, a tiny red-nosed reindeer there. Even though these were all beautiful and interesting, it wasn’t until the boy reached a book shop that he really stopped.

Through the window he could see rows upon rows of book shelves, each filled to the brim with every type of book imaginable. Ancient tomes, expensive hard backs, tattered paperbacks, even picture books filled the store. Shaking, he made his way to the door. He could afford to be a little late, couldn’t he?

Well, probably not. But the books were simply just too tempting for the boy. Not to mention the fact that it was warm in the shop and he had a feeling that he was developing icicles on his hair already.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:02 pm

Aw, poor Ravis! But it was wonderful, I'll activate any account you make right away!
    Masaki

Post by Masaki Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:53 pm

Character Name: Selie Chelsie/Seychelles

RP Sample:

She wondered for the umpteenth time why she would even bother to learn cooking. It was her weak point, which no doubt, cause incidents to happen either during the process or after that.

The last time she tried to bake a cake (Or was it muffins?), she screwed up and place a plastic tray (with the cake on top), instead of using the metal tray and managed to blow up the oven.

Her house even caught fire from that, but luckily the firemen came in time to put the fire out. Thank the heavens.

After the whole thing, the landlord told (warned) her never try to cook or he would personally kick her out. Obviously not something she want to happen. Right?

So back to the present. A guy (A French, of all people.) after realizing that she could not cook, had decided to take it upon himself to teach her cooking.

This time, she mumbled to herself, she's not going to pay any of the damages for the blond French's house.

((Is it okay?? I can't think of anything right now... > . <;;Wink)
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:17 pm

Aw, but it's cute! I like it, your approved! If you make an account, I will activate it as soon as I can!
    Toto

Post by Toto Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Name: Khun Thanasuwolkit/ Thailand

RP Sample:

He glowered at the kid in front of him, and in an amazing show of maturity, stuck out his tongue.

And in another amazing show of maturity, the kid stuck out his tongue as well.

Really, how had he gotten conned into babysitting this little guy again? The kid hated his guts, and really, he wasn't that fond of him either. Just a few moments ago had the boy thrown a particularly delicious plate of Thai food -which he slaved over a hot stove for- at his face.

Arguably, the food was probably too spicy for a small boy, but his mind was not in the right place at the moment as he resisted the urge to start hurling forks at the seven year old as the boy made faces and called him childish names that one would probably not be insulted by, if say, coming from a twenty-something man who didn't know how to give a good comeback to save his life, but when said by a seven year old, made you want to rip his head off.

He groaned to himself inwardly as he avoided the glass of water that was expertly thrown at his head from the little demon brat sitting across from him. I want my elephant.

Taken from another RP I'm in where Thai-san is babysitting Viet's nephew. |DDD BecauseIcan'tthinkofnothing/shot

Aaaah, I'm still able to post here, right? I asked Masaki (Your current Seychelles x'D) to keep my reservation open~! So... I still can, right? RIGHT?
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:33 pm

Of course you can, and you're accepted! That was cute!
    You can make the account whenever you'd like.
    Cee

Post by Cee Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:53 am

Character Name: Mathias Petersen/Denmark
    RP Sample:
    Mathias flopped down on his tan couch with little danish flag pillows. He picked up the remote off of the arm, clicked the T.V. on, and channeled surfed. He flipped through until he got a news channel that had a very attractive danish woman that caught his eye. The blond sank back into the couch and watched politicians argue about what he should do and what the recent Prime Minister was doing.

Bored out of his mind after five mintues, since they had no right to tell him what to do, he started to think about his brothers...and when he said brothers, he really meant Norway and Iceland. A large smirk crossed his face when he called Iceland munchkin and he would get all red and huffy, and the smirk grew to a smile when he would pick Norway up and swing him around. Mathias leaned into the couch and closed his eyes. He kept on thinking about his nordic brothers, unfortunatly. Sweden. Mathias' smile faded and turned to a grimace. Oh that Sweden, always being so stuck up and running around thinking that he was better.

"Well he's not!" he shouted, standing up with his fists clechend. "Ya know what? I'ma go over there and show that swedish fish who's boss!"

Mathias ran out the door, leaving the forgotten T.V. on.

-----
    I would like to be known as Snapaley, if thats okay.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:04 am

Aww...That was adorable, you're accepted~ Please make an account following the name rules [name] / [nationname]. I'll activate the account~
    France

RP Sample Thread - Page 3 Empty France application

Post by France Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:35 pm

(Hi ^^ I'm Yong Soo's friend, she told me there’s an opening for France I can apply for? so anyway yeah...I'd like to be Mr Bonnefoy please~)

Character Name: Francis Bonnefoy/France

RP Sample:
    Francis slumped into his favourite chair, a bottle of wine in hand. It was already 6pm; the day had quickly flown by. He twirled the rose he held between his fingers and smiled, thinking of his exploits of the day. He couldn't resist winking at the cute little Italian sat in the corner of the meeting room (only to earn a stern "back-off" look from the German sat next to him) or slapping Arthur’s ass when the grumpy Englishman had bent over to get a better look at the plans on the table.

If Mon Cherie doesn't want to be touched, then he shouldn't have such a superb figure~ Francis thought to himself as he poured out a glass of red wine. He stared down into it and sighed I wonder what Cherie is doing right now.... swirling the wine around, he downed it with a smile. He stood up, grabbed his best coat and headed out the front door

well...only one way to find out.....
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:23 pm

Oh hon hon~ I really like your France! I'm not sure if the other account has been deactivated yet, but I will activate yours as soon as you make one!
    Brunei

Post by Brunei Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:34 pm

Name: Ziddy

Roleplay Sample:

Zid was one of those people. He had realized at a frightfully young age, he was one of those people who were plain, boring, calm and quiet. A person who minded his own business, yes, he was that type of boy. Or.. man? He didn't know. He was still seen as a boy. A small. Fragile. Timid. Calm. Collected. Boy. He didn't believe in enemies, and making any were useless to him. He didn't mind if he himself was used, he knew how to slide and slip out of a such a situation if it proved threatening. He was calculative and smart. He knew how to use his resources correctly, how to replenish them, and how to get new ones when one of his resources vanished and disappeared into thin air.

He used people to be exact.

But then again, with the appearance of his. A small fragile boy, and the instinct people had to protect him in harsh times. It was quite inevitable. And everyone was doing it. He just.. learned from watching. That was all. There was nothing wrong with what he was doing. No harm done. He just wanted for everything to be peaceful and happy.. after all.. But then again, Ziddy knew it would be a long time before that would be achieved.

He did it unconsciously though, he would use people. As if small pawns, disguising himself as one as well to escape the dreaded fate of the king in the end. So far none of his pieces hadn't been taken yet, he would use them to the fullest. Their lives would not be wasted. They would be honored for their trust and help given to a cowardly boy. It was like tea leaves that would be crushed and reused so many times, that they did nothing more than color the water. They were trusting a person one shouldn't trust. It was true he was sympathetic, and empathetic, in all ways possible. And he didn't even show the slightest hint of apathy and took every matter seriously. And right when he would come to the decision, that would support, and gain an amount of trust unimaginable.. He would change his mind.

In his mind, this was the place he could confide in. All his strange plots and plans. All forgotten as soon as they stepped a foot in his sanctuary. A fleeting thought. A single suggestion that would pop into his brain when he was musing. It would come and go, over and over, and over. Until he couldn't keep up with it anymore, he would soon incorporate it reluctantly into his daily lifestyle. And he would surrender to the cause. It was far too great after all.

Perhaps with the constant image of a small kid, he could keep this up. This delusional fantasy, this mirage, this.. this.. scheme. Honestly, he could say himself. It was easy to continue. Just stuffing his face with sweets, continuing his strange metabolism to stay lanky, scrawny, and thin. Smile scarcely, and when he did smile keep it small and fast. Rare.

Ahh yes, this would be easy to keep up. He knew from years of practice.
    Gack. ;w; I don't know if this is okay.. Erm.. My sister Khun-khun.. well she convinced me to join.. and.. erm.. and..
    :0 I was promised tumblr urls in return. And I couldn't really find any cons to this.. and I should really start roleplaying on forums.. and.. so.. like.. yeah..
    Hi~
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:31 pm

That's cool! You can now make the account, we'll activate it!
    Temüjin

Post by Temüjin Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:38 pm

Name: A.J. Sudy
    Character/Nation: Temüjin Khan (Mongolia)

RP Sample:

Temüjin paused suddenly, putting an end to the flowing music he had been playing from his morin khuur. His trained golden eagle had become agitated, and was flapping her wings around, attempting to escape the tether that bound her to her perch.

“What is it, Kei? You just hunted a few hours ago.”

Temüjin frowned. The bird was not usually skittish, on the contrary she was usually soothed by his music. He scanned the horizon, but even from atop the hill he could not see any sign or warning of danger. Still, though his senses were better than those of foreigners, animals had even better senses, Kei having about the best he knew. She certainly knew something he didn’t. He untied her harness and sent her off.

“Go then, find whatever is bothering you. Bring me back something so that I may identify the trouble”

He put down the instrument, packed his Ger and few possessions and attached it all to a team of horses. He mounted another horse and drew his bow. Depending on the news Kei brought him, he would have to fight, or more likely, flee. Genghis had brought him glory, but also many enemies. In this modern world he could no longer effectively defend himself from those who resented his past rule.

Moving his camp was of no difficulty; he was a nomad by nature and the steppes were still spacious. There were other pastures to feed his herds. He would survive. Survival was what he did best. Even Russians had difficulty handling the harsh steppe climate...

Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:28 pm

fdihdguihdyfgidhyf
    MONGOLIA! You're welcome to start your account, we'll activate it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:22 pm