The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

+6
Antonio Carriedo / Spain
Adam Banjora / Australia
Carlos Machado/Cuba
Raivis Galante/Latvia
Eduard Von Bock/Estonia
Elizabeta / Hungary
10 posters

Steal a certain someone's vital regions and I'll come visit you at night. In peace, of course

Elizabeta / Hungary
    Elizabeta / Hungary
    Supreme Pan-Wielder.
    Supreme Pan-Wielder.

Cantidad de envíos : 104

Steal a certain someone's vital regions and I'll come visit you at night. In peace, of course Empty Steal a certain someone's vital regions and I'll come visit you at night. In peace, of course

Post by Elizabeta / Hungary Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:13 pm

This pic of me is so nostalgic. Ah, good old times when I wasn't confused about my gender anymore

Steal a certain someone's vital regions and I'll come visit you at night. In peace, of course 25665810

Represents: Magyar Köztársaság - Republic of Hungary
    Name: Elizabeta Héderváry
    Birthday: June 8th. I like to consider my Wedding Day as the only day worth celebrating every year.
    Hair Color: Long and brownish, with curly ends. I wear a flower in my hair, it's my Lake Balaton~
    Eye Color: Green
    Height: Just 160cm. My height is inversely proportional to my strength, I warned you.
    Szia~
    If you are Romania: stay away from me.
    If you like dresses: let's sew together or share ideas~
    If you like Austria: beware.
    If you love Austria: YOU. ARE. DEAD.
    If you want to molest Austria: YOU. ARE. DEAD. TOO.
    If you are Prussia: I polished my pan just so I can see the reflection of your beaten up face on the steel~
    If you are Poland: BFF~ <3
    If you are my little Ita: Come and hug me, dear~
    If you are Japan: so, what about you send me those /books/ I asked you for~?
    If you are none of the above: I'm not stalking you, I swear!
    If you are God: can I use something more deadly than a pan, next time?

Hi~ Hi~ Hi~
    I've been here for more than a year now, but for those who are newcomers (I lost track of how many you are oAo ) I'm Eli's just as perverted player~ You can call me Sil, Silly, Pastafarian, Sissi or just simply Eli (as the majority of people here call me ) I'm willing to RP anything with anyone, just ask me via PM or any other way you can think of.
    We will have fun together~ \>w</
    Convidad

Steal a certain someone's vital regions and I'll come visit you at night. In peace, of course Empty Re: Steal a certain someone's vital regions and I'll come visit you at night. In peace, of course

Post by Convidad Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:38 pm

Kumusta po~ Ako po si Maria!
    It's nice to know that you don't stalk me ^^;;
    oAo I don't molest or like/love Austria! I swear!
    When Kuya Kiku sends you those books can I see them? Very Happy

Hey~Hey~Hey~
    I'm Maria's perverted (dunno if I'll show that side of myself in this forum though) RP-er ^^ !
    Nice to meet you Ms.Pastafarian Eli!
    Eduard Von Bock/Estonia
    Eduard Von Bock/Estonia
    Resident of the Internet
    Resident of the Internet

Cantidad de envíos : 114

Steal a certain someone's vital regions and I'll come visit you at night. In peace, of course Empty Re: Steal a certain someone's vital regions and I'll come visit you at night. In peace, of course

Post by Eduard Von Bock/Estonia Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:42 am

Ah Hello Hungary.
    Raivis Galante/Latvia
    Raivis Galante/Latvia
    The Whiney Kid
    The Whiney Kid

Cantidad de envíos : 87

Post by Raivis Galante/Latvia Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:20 am

H-Hi Eli! How are y-you? And you d-don't mind that I t-talk to Roddy s-sometimes, right? He's s-sometimes n-nice. ono
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Mambo Cubano
    Mambo Cubano

Cantidad de envíos : 286

Post by Carlos Machado/Cuba Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:51 am

Hola Ms. Elizabeta! Esta bien?
    Adam Banjora / Australia
    Adam Banjora / Australia
    I´m a Zoo!
    I´m a Zoo!

Cantidad de envíos : 583

Post by Adam Banjora / Australia Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:35 am

G'day Eli~

---
    Apparently during a perverted nation poll, D: non hetalia, Aussie was in the top five XD well he was third pfft. Random info there.
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Little children are more supple
    Little children are more supple

Cantidad de envíos : 193

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Hoi, Eliiii~ ^7^)/)
    Please stop beating up mi amigos... ó7ò"
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:19 am

Hello my former.. colony .. thing..

<3
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Cantidad de envíos : 663

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Eli! <3 Ciao ciao! *trots up to her and gives her a big hug, kissing both cheeks* It's been a while! Come stai? Are you doing well? <3 *bounces on his toes, excited*

I'm so slow with replying to these, adjkaldffff--

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:39 am

Hallo, Hungary! It's nice to meet you! *waves happily*
    Francis Bonnefoy/France
    Francis Bonnefoy/France
    The World's Favorite Rapist
    The World's Favorite Rapist

Cantidad de envíos : 83

Post by Francis Bonnefoy/France Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:19 am

Bonjour, Elizabeta! I hope my crush friendship with Austria won't be a problem...^^;

Hiiii~~
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Awesome Chick Magnet!
    Awesome Chick Magnet!

Cantidad de envíos : 139

Post by Gilbert /Prussia Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Unless you are are grilling me a sandwich ..the pan won't be nessisary..
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Cantidad de envíos : 285

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:16 am

Hey Eli. Everything going alright for you?
    Elizabeta / Hungary
    Elizabeta / Hungary
    Supreme Pan-Wielder.
    Supreme Pan-Wielder.

Cantidad de envíos : 104

Post by Elizabeta / Hungary Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:14 pm

Oh, it's so nice to see so many people all together~

@Maria Clara: You're also a reader of those special books Kiku owns? Oh~ I have the feeling we'll get along well!

@Eduard: Hey, cousin~!

@Raivis: Hi! I know he's a really nice person, you can visit him whenever you want. I trust you enough not to try something on him~

@Carlos: Szia! I'm doing okay, is that what you wanted to know, right? *^^

@Adam: Hi~ :3

@Antonio: Hello! I'm sorry, Antonio, but they deserve some beating up. I believe you agree with me, don't you?

@Caesar: Hey... Dad... Thing. *èue;;

@Feli: *holds him tight, giggling* My cute little Ita! <3 I'm doing fine, and you? When you have some free time on your hands, come and visit me. We could cook or bake cakes like we used to do when you were little~ Remember those good times?

@Emma: *smiles brightly* Hi! Can I come visit you someday, Emma? I'd love to learn more about your Cat Festival, I have some questions to ask~

@Francis: *glares* It won't be a problem as long as your hands are at a safe distance from him.

@Gilbert: First, I'm never grilling you a sandwich. Second, you're right, the pan won't be necessary. My fists work just fine on you as well. <3

@Helena: Szia Helena~ I'm doing okay, come and visit me sometimes! You can bring cats too, I like to cuddle them~

It took me so long to reply to thiiiiis ;A; Sorry!!!
    Eduard Von Bock/Estonia
    Eduard Von Bock/Estonia
    Resident of the Internet
    Resident of the Internet

Cantidad de envíos : 114

Post by Eduard Von Bock/Estonia Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:14 am

-grins- Nice seeing you, How've you been?
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Cantidad de envíos : 285

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:57 am

*sniles* I'll visit you when I get a chance. Mind if a wolf comes along and joins me whenever I visit you? She's a real sweetheart.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:29 pm