The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

2 posters

Surprise Visit~

Alfred Jones/America
    Alfred Jones/America
    Hamburger Hero
    Hamburger Hero

Cantidad de envíos : 310

Surprise Visit~ Empty Surprise Visit~

Post by Alfred Jones/America Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:56 am

Alfred raced down the street, smiling like mad as he made his way to the house of his constantly trembling friend, Raivis. It had happened again, he’d just woken up with a suddenly urge to visit someone he hadn’t been able to see and hang out with in quite a while, and Raivis was such a sweet and kind boy. So he’d quickly taken a shower, gotten dressed and eaten breakfast, before checking to see if he had any work today. Lucky for him, it seemed that he’s finished everything he needed to do for the weekend on Friday, so he was free to do whatever he wanted. And right now, he wanted to see his little Latvian friend.

Before he knew it he was standing at the other’s door, trying to stop himself from just bursting inside and screaming hello, perhaps sweeping the other up in a huge and excited hug, as he was prone to do.

Then again, Alfred was one to act purely on instinct, so before he could stop himself he had throw open Raivis’ door and ran inside, running straight to where he could hear the most noise coming from. He stopped the moment he was Raivis, freezing in his tracks.
    Raivis Galante/Latvia
    Raivis Galante/Latvia
    The Whiney Kid
    The Whiney Kid

Cantidad de envíos : 87

Surprise Visit~ Empty Re: Surprise Visit~

Post by Raivis Galante/Latvia Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:21 am

Raivis loved the mornings when he had absolutely nothing to do. His home was clean, his paperwork was all up to date, and he didn’t even have to cook. The kind lady from down the street had brought him enough left overs the previous night to last him a good few days.

Fortunately, he did have a form of entertainment to keep him busy. Usually he would chill out with a book of some explicit nature. (Oh hush, he reads them for the plot. THE PLOT.) But for some odd reason, this morning was different. He wanted to be wild.

And Raivis’s version of wild was dancing around in his frilly matching pajamas with the button askew, his hair wild, and a song on his lips. Oh and a banana. Perfectly shaped to serve as his imaginary microphone as he belted out how much of gluttonous queen some girl was.

She was killing him romantically, you see.

“You’re a parasitic psycho/ filthy creature finger-banging my heart/ You’re hideous and se—“ Mid-sentence, Raivis froze mid-dance step.

“A-Al?” He questioned, hurrying to pause the music and nearly tripping over his too-large pajama pants in the process. Once that was done he concentrated on flattening his hair which was sticking up strangely on the left side of his face. “W-What are you d-d-doing here?”

Now would probably be the opportune time to eat that banana.
    Alfred Jones/America
    Alfred Jones/America
    Hamburger Hero
    Hamburger Hero

Post by Alfred Jones/America Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:28 am

Alfred just stood there, staring at his little friend. Had he been dancing around? Singing? While wearing matching frilly pyjamas? He rubbed his eyes before looking over at him again. Pyjamas were still there, with, was that a banana? Yes, he confirmed in his mind, it was. A banana microphone perhaps? Weird. It was all very, VERY weird.

And yet...it was also amusing and highly hilarious. A hand shot up to his mouth as he tried to suppress a few stray giggles before bursting out into a fit of very loud laughter. Little tears collected at the side of his eyes as he squeezed them shut, falling to his knees as he held his stomach.

Funny, that was so damn funny! He never saw Raivis doing anything like that. Normally he was shaking or worrying or being picked on by a certain evil Commie...but never, never had he seen him do something like this. Not that it was unusual, Alfred himself was guilty of dancing about to his favourite songs and singing along, though he himself was often just in his underwear and tended to use the remote to his stereo as a mic.

After a few minutes of side-splitting laughter Alfred finally got himself to stop, taking off his glasses and whipping away a few stray tears, realising a moment later that he had been spoken to. “Hi Rai~! I’m here to visit, duh~ It’s been waaay too long since we last just hung out so I thought I should spend some time with ya~!” He sent Raivis his trade mark smile as he stood up, making his way over to him.

“Didn’t mean to disturb you or anything, after all, you looked really into that song~” He reached over and ruffled the other’s hair as he said that, chuckling at his messy appearance.
    Raivis Galante/Latvia
    Raivis Galante/Latvia
    The Whiney Kid
    The Whiney Kid

Post by Raivis Galante/Latvia Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:38 am

In an effort to postpone conversation, Raivis made his way to the stereo to turn it off. It wasn't fancy or expensive, or even remotely new, but it played music like it was supposed to. The music abruptly stopped, forcing the boy to face his guest.

"Would you l-like a b-banana?" He asked, holding out his makeshift microphone. It was in good shape, if not a little bruised from his grip. He was shaking violently from embarrassment and trying his hardest to keep the tears from flowing. Alfred'd burst of insane laughter had hurt him, not that he was going to tell his friend. That would just make things all kinds of worse.

Soon enough, Raivis was working his fingers through his hair in an effort to calm it down. Honestly, it was just getting messier. He couldn't tell just how bad it was getting, though, so he continued his efforts. He would also fix his shirt, but he was already embarrassed enough. There was no need to make him feel worse about himself by opening his shirt and making those ugly scars visible.

Sorry if it sucks. I wrote it on my phone.
    Alfred Jones/America
    Alfred Jones/America
    Hamburger Hero
    Hamburger Hero

Post by Alfred Jones/America Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:54 pm

Alfred frowned as he saw how upset Raivis seemed to be and instantly felt bad for laughing at him. He hadn’t meant to hurt him, not at all! It had just seemed like such a funny scene that he couldn’t help but laugh. He pulled his little friend into a hug in a gesture of apology, hoping that it would calm him down.

“No thanks...and I’m sorry Rai, I didn’t mean to upset you with my laughing. It just seemed, well, funny...but I shouldn’t have laughed. After all, I’ve done the exact same thing...except with a remote mic...in my underwear.” He smiled softly and guided Raivis’ hands away from his head, getting him to stop messing with his hair.

“Your hair looks fine Rai, no need to keep messing with it, okay?” Alfred still felt a little bad for upsetting the other; after all, he knew how sensitive Raivis happened to be. He really didn’t need his friend laughing at him, no matter how funny the thing Alfred caught him doing happened to be. He sighed a little as he racked his brain for a way to make it up to
    Raivis Galante/Latvia
    Raivis Galante/Latvia
    The Whiney Kid
    The Whiney Kid

Post by Raivis Galante/Latvia Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:22 pm

A slow nod was the only sign that Raivis heard Alfred in the first place. He knew that his friend wouldn’t do anything to hurt him. Not intentionally, at least. But the fact that it wasn’t intentional almost made it hurt more.

Oh hey, at least he wasn’t alone in his habit to dance around the house in his underwear. That thought did bring a small smile to his face as he quickly wiped away a stray tear.

“O-Okay.” He mumbled in reply, letting the hair thing go. He knew his hair was generally untamable, but when he was embarrassed or stressed he did his best to try to fix it. Unfortunately, it never helped. His fussing usually just made him look like a fussy little girl. Which he most definitely was not. At all.
    Alfred Jones/America
    Alfred Jones/America
    Hamburger Hero
    Hamburger Hero

Post by Alfred Jones/America Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:15 pm

Alfred sighed, being fresh out of ideas at that moment. There had to be something he could do to make him happy again. He had already gotten a little smile out of him as he told him about their shared little hobby. Maybe they could do something like that?

“Hey Rai...ever heard of a game called Sing Star? I’m sure you’d love it~! It’s really fun~ You get to sing a bunch of songs~! And you get real mics~!”

That would defiantly be something fun for them to do together. After a few songs on that game everyone was usually very happy! Though Guitar Hero was the newer cooler game, Alfred preferred the singing game at times, with the song choices being much better. He certainly hoped that he knew of it and that he’d want to join him in a game of it. After all, he had brang it along with him... he had a tendency to do that, to bring along random things.
    Raivis Galante/Latvia
    Raivis Galante/Latvia
    The Whiney Kid
    The Whiney Kid

Post by Raivis Galante/Latvia Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:33 am

Sing Star... Yes, he had heard of that game before. No, he hadn't actually played it, but he did know that it existed. "I've h-heard of it. W-Why?" He asked, wondering what Al was hoping to get to. Simply the thought of getting up and singing around others gave him the tell-tale tremors of stage fright.

Then again, this was Alfred. He would probably laugh at himself more than he would at Raivis himself. That would make him just a little less shy.

"D-Did you want to.. p-play it or s-something?"

HNNNNNGG short post is short. I'm sorry. ;A;
    Alfred Jones/America
    Alfred Jones/America
    Hamburger Hero
    Hamburger Hero

Post by Alfred Jones/America Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:23 pm

He nodded enthusiastically, sending the other a bright smile. “Yes~! It’s a fun game and I know we both like to sing~! And the one I have is reeeeally special~! It hooks up to the internet to let you sing any song you’d like~! We don’t even have to do the competitions~! We could duet or sing freestyle with no scoring, just for fun~”

Alfred rummaged around in his jacket, before pulling out the game from his inside pocket. “So what do you say~? Do you wanna play it with me~? I promise it’ll be lots of fun~!”

With an excited grin he rocked back and forth on his feet, looking at Raivis expectedly, hoping that he’d agree. And if he did, he hoped it would make him smile!
    Raivis Galante/Latvia
    Raivis Galante/Latvia
    The Whiney Kid
    The Whiney Kid

Post by Raivis Galante/Latvia Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:49 am

The thought of singing with Al was very enticing. Of course, he'd want to duet or do freestyle. The boy didn't like competitions very much. "That s-sound fun." He stuttered out, offering a smile to his friend. "M-Maybe we could start with a d-duet?" There was no need to dwell on their awkward encounter a few minutes ago.

"We n-need a TV, r-right?" He asked, nodding at the nearby television. It wouldn't take long to get the game set up, so that was good.
    Alfred Jones/America
    Alfred Jones/America
    Hamburger Hero
    Hamburger Hero

Post by Alfred Jones/America Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:17 pm

“Horray~!” With a sunny smile he did a little jump for joy, leaning over to hug his adorable friend in excitement. Alfred pulled back, nodding. “A duet sounds like lots of fun~! That way we can sing a really awesome song together~!”

He nodded again, humming in confirmation as he looked over at the TV. “And a PlayStation~ And the mics~ But don’t worry, I have both~!” As he said that he reached back, pulling off his backpack, almost forgetting he had brang it with him. For a second, he briefly wondered why he had even THOUGHT of bringing these things along before shrugging and deciding not to question his own genius.

“Just give a moment to set it all up~!”

Within ten minutes he had the entire thing all set up, the game at the screen where you had to type in your names.
    Raivis Galante/Latvia
    Raivis Galante/Latvia
    The Whiney Kid
    The Whiney Kid

Post by Raivis Galante/Latvia Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:57 am

The boy simply stood back, watching as his friend set up their game. Overall, he was just starting to get confused. "...You b-brought your P-Playstation with you?" He asked, voicing his internal astonishment. Who just randomly carried things like that around with them? He sure didn't. Then again, Raivis didn't even own a gaming system other than his old monster of a computer.

Making sure to stay out of Al's way, Raivis continued to watch his friend deftly bring up screens and push buttons. All he could really do right now was wait for a controller to be handed to him, and then he would probably just push random buttons until he got things figured out.

OHGOD AL I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON I'MSORRRYYYYY

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:28 pm