The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

How to Make an Introduction

Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Cantidad de envíos : 663

How to Make an Introduction Empty How to Make an Introduction

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:09 am

Ciao, everyone! Wow, so many people...let me just introduce myself!

How to Make an Introduction 496

Represents: Repubblica Italiana/Italian Republic, but only the northern half!
    Name: Feliciano Vargas
    Birthday: March 17th, the same as my brother!
    Hair Color: Mostly brown, but it gets a little red in the summer.
    Eye Color: They're brown too!
    Height: Um...172 cm? It's around that, I think... (I'll never be as tall as Ludwig... ;; )

Ve...that wasn't so hard! I have an older brother, too! He should be around here somewhere...oh well, let's get along and have fun, okay? (And most importantly, not f-fight! ;;; )

Aaaand, hello again! This is your mod speaking, welcoming you again to the forums! After you've made your account and have been approved by the moderators, your next step is to come here! This little thread is here to guide you!

As you can see above, I have introduced myself in character! The things you'll want to include in your introduction are here:

Code:
    [b]Represents:[/b] (The country you are)
    [b]Name:[/b] (Human name)
    [b]Age:[/b] (Age you appear, not age of your country!)
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Birthday:[/b] (If your country doesn't have one, feel free to pick one out)
    [b]Hair Color:[/b]
    [b]Eye Color:[/b]
    [b]Height:[/b]

You should also include a nice picture of your character with your introduction! Feel free to mention anything else you would like about your character (siblings, pets, etc) in your introduction! The introduction is a place to get a feel for RPing, so be elaborate as you want.

After you introduce your character, you can introduce yourself under a line break (line breaks are explained in the Creating an Account thread).

So I shall say, hello again! I'm one of your moderators, and I don't bite so don't be afraid to talk to me (I play Italy, I can't be that vicious)! I'm from the USA...Indiana to be specific, and I'm a sad little college student spending most of my time on the internet. Hetalia has been an obsession of mine for a few years now, and I don't foresee it waning in the future! It's nice to meet all of you.

Now, it's your turn to make a thread! Look at intro threads from other users to get a feel of what to do--and also reply to intro threads as well!

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:40 pm