The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

2 posters

By the book... (Germany and N.Italy only)

Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Cantidad de envíos : 663

By the book... (Germany and N.Italy only) - Page 8 Empty Re: By the book... (Germany and N.Italy only)

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:36 am

"You said we still had plenty of time!" Feliciano laughed good-naturedly, amused at Ludwig's urgings. It wouldn't take him long to eat cake--especially one this delicious!--but that didn't mean he wouldn't savour it. The Italian took another bite with a delighted hum, closing his eyes for a moment to enjoy the taste. "You worry too much, you said the theater was close too!"

Hmm? But a curiosity caused him to open his eyes, tilting his head slightly as he chewed. Something had brushed against his leg--Ludwig's foot? What else would be under the table, after all?

The Italian took another bite of his cake and smiled widely. It wasn't like the touch was unwelcome. Feliciano enjoyed almost any contact with Ludwig, and since they couldn't reach each other comfortably over the table...well, feet wouldn't be that bad, right?

Feliciano pressed his leg against the invading limb, sliding it over until he could get his foot on top of Ludwig's instead, running the toe of his shoe up Ludwig's leg slightly. He giggled at the action but made no other move to acknowledge it, still humming and eating his cake as if nothing was going on. "It's not good to rush eating--I get enough stomachaches as it is! But I'm almost done, don't worry!" He gave the blond a bright smile, holding the fork out to him with a piece of dessert. "Are you sure you don't want a little bite?"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Cantidad de envíos : 583

By the book... (Germany and N.Italy only) - Page 8 Empty Re: By the book... (Germany and N.Italy only)

Post by Ludwig / Germany Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Ludwig kept his focus on Feliciano’s cake and just wanted to give further into the conversation as he felt the sudden movement under the table and the other’s foot brushing along his own leg. Oh dear god, he had tapped against his friends leg under the table!
    The blond had the sudden urge to draw back and jump off from his chair in embarrassment but he had yet enough control left to keep his limbs where they are. Instead his head shoot up and he stared wide eyed at his partner in front of him.
    How could Feliciano keep so calm and even seem to enjoy this footing under the table?

The Italian’s leg pressed Ludwig’s leather pants even tighter against his skin, making the physical contact firm. The blond bit his lip and turned away his glance once Feliciano offered another bite of cake to him. “Nein, Danke…”
    A fierce blush spread over Ludwig’s cheek. A tingling chill run up over his thigh, causing goosebumps to rose on his skin. It felt as if his body heat suddenly warmed Ludwig’s whole body up, coming from the touch of their legs.

It might not have been a good idea to choose these leather pants for the evening, the sensation of the fabric rubbing against his skin feeling way to nice for Ludwig’s taste.
    He lightly moved, trying to draw back his leg, but it seemed to be impossible to get away. There was not enough space under the table to freely move his legs, it just caused the blond to press his leg stronger against Feliciano’s.
    Ludwig drew in a breath and tried to calm himself down. Maybe he could endure the touch until Feliciano had finished his dessert, if he would not move at all. Especially not his legs.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:30 pm

"Well, I guess that means more cake for me, right?" The Italian gave the other a little shrug, bringing the fork back to his lips with another delighted hum. "But it /is/ really good cake, you're missing out!"

Feliciano could feel Ludwig's leg tensing under the toe of his shoe. It didn't discourage him from moving however--instead he continued his gentle and slow brushing, trying to urge the German to loosen up a bit. Ludwig really was silly about these kinds of things! Maybe if he kept it up, his leg would relax?

Not to mention the action was kinda fun; it was a secret little touch all for him! The thought made him laugh a bit, a flush of pink spreading across his cheeks.

He continued to eat more slowly than before, taking his time to savor the taste (and taking time to keep up the slow movement of his foot under the table), letting out more hums of delight. "Ve...I think I still want popcorn at the theater though, even though this cake is really good! I can always use some more food!" The Italian's foot slowly slid up Ludwig's calf, and Feliciano gave him a curious head-tilt. "What are you going to get? We can share something!"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:46 pm

"Potato chips." Ludwig mumbled and folded his hands together in a silent prayer. He placed them in his lap and kept his glance straight forwards, looking past Feliciano and fixed a spot on the wall behind the others back. "I will get potato chips. Maybe with a spicy dip." The blond tried really hard to focus on his words but his mind was elsewhere as an embarrassing blush spread further over his cheeks and a little bit down over his neck. "And coke."

Feliciano's shoe rubbed over Ludwig's calf and the taller man had to shift in his chair slightly but he still couldn't move away from the burning touch against his leg. Heat seemed to spread from the pressure on his leg, running up to his waist and settling in his stomach, making him feel slightly sick, his guts felt as if the would tie themselves into knots.

Ludwig swallowed and briefly dropped his glance onto Feliciano's plate. He was still not done. It seemed that the other even slowed down on his dessert. "Uhm, can you maybe hurry up a bit?" The blond tensed his leg, lightly pressing back against his partners foot to urge him to cut off the private touch under the table.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:46 pm

"Hm? Are you worried about being late for the movie Ludwig?" The Italian turned his focuses onto the German's face for a moment, foot pausing in its tracing across Ludwig's leg. "I thought we had a lot of time left! Oh, I guess if we want to get good sets and still have plenty of time to pick out snacks I should hurry a bit...I don't want to run to the theater!" His foot moved down to rest on top of Ludwig's as he quickly shoveled the rest of the cake into his mouth (and quickly was forced to down a bit of his drink to stop himself from choaking on his rich dessert), devouring the last piece in no time.

"Mmm...there! All done~" Feliciano speared his last strawberry (saved especially for last--he couldn't resist strawberries!), swirling it in the remaining chocolate syrup and whipped cream before popping it into his mouth with a pleased hum, closing his eyes for a moment. "Hmm, I wish I could have another piece...but I should save some room for popcorn!"

Feliciano freed Ludwig's foot, drawing his leg back to himself as he dropped his fork onto his plate, giving Ludwig a wide smile. "This was a good place for dinner though, Ludwig! Thanks for bringing me here!" His cheeks lit up in a small blush, smile turning a little bashful. "I know we spend a lot of time together like this...but I still really like it!"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:46 am

Ludwig immediately drew his feet back and shifted his chair back, away from the table once Feliciano took his own foot away and broke the physical contact under the table. He shifted away far enough to make it impossible for the other one to reach him like that again.
    "Y-Yes. You're welcome." Ludwig swallowed nervously a few times, rubbing his legs together in a try to get the sensation of his boyfriends touch off of himself and out of his head. As if that would be so easy. The motion only made it even worse, so the blond kept his legs rather still, drawing in a deep breath to calm his strained nerves.

After a few moments of silence he looked up and meet Feliciano's eyes across the table. Ludwig felt way more calm now that there actually was some distance between his partner and himself. "I will pay now, so we can leave for the movie." He briefly lifted his hand to get the waiters attention. "Do you need the restroom? If yes, you should better go now because I don't want you to get up and make your way out of the movie while it runs."
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:15 am

Like always, his boyfriend's discomfort was lost on the Italian (not that Ludwig was particularly good at hiding it--and he could tell sometimes! Just not when his head was filled with other good thoughts, like that delicious cake), and Feliciano wasted no time in giving Ludwig a huge return smile at the offer to pay for dinner, scooting away from the table as he stood, brushing off the remaining crumbs of cake from his shirt. "Hmm, I guess I should go...wouldn't want to miss any of the movie..."

Though the thought gave him a shiver more than anything. Even if it wasn't supposed to be completely about war...he still wasn't feeling very confident about watching it! Maybe it would be better to "wait" to use the bathroom, just in case it got too scary...

"...yeah, I'll go!" The Italian gave a nod, reaching up to give Ludwig's check a soft brush with his fingertips--a fleeting touch that barely lasted a second before Feliciano skipped away (to avoid the repercussion and stutters from Ludwig he was sure to get--even if they were cute!) "I'll be right back, then!"

Even if he didn't actually use the bathroom, he could at least make sure his clothes were still in order, maybe fix his hair too...had to keep looking nice for their date! The Italian began to check his clothes on the way to the bathroom, smoothing down wrinkles as he walked.
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:07 pm

Once Feliciano skipped off to the bathroom Ludwig leaned back into his chair and let out a long drawn agonized sigh. This date seemed to turn out way more difficult as Ludwig had originally thought. Just a little touch of his boyfriend was enough to mess him up like this. It had been only a foot against his leg, not even skin against skin. How was he supposed to survive the movie without dying of embarrassment? It was not as if he haven't had seen a movie with Feliciano before. But this was their first time as couple. And Ludwig knew how clingy the other could become during scary scenes. Or at least when he thought a scene was scary from his point of view.

Ludwig looked up when he noticed the waiter approaching the table and payed the bill that the man offered him with a nice tip for the effort. "I will wait for my... Uhm, friend to come back and then we'll leave. Thank you." He nodded the waiter off with a stern face and a slight blush.

He looked up towards the restroom and noticed that Feliciano was still in there since he had not come back yet. So Ludwig took out his little black notebook and started to flip through the last few pages where he had written down some useful notes for their tonights Valentines day date. Found in manuals and other literature. As in romance novels that Ludwig was secretly reading since he started dating Feliciano. Now that the blond had calmed down he could as well spend the time he was waiting for his boyfriend to come back as useful as possible and prepare for the rest of the evening.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:35 am