The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

3 posters

Trainings camp! (+18 and only for N.Italy)

Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Cantidad de envíos : 583

Trainings camp! (+18 and only for N.Italy) Empty Trainings camp! (+18 and only for N.Italy)

Post by Ludwig / Germany Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:13 am

Ludwig was standing out of the house waiting for his companion's to arrive.

"They are late again!"

He let out an annoyed sigh. His watch told him it was a few minutes after 5AM. The best time to start training and nobody was here.
    Italy didn't even sleep at his place tonight so he had've waken him up at time.

Considering the fact that nobody was there Ludwig just started his early training alone.

Last edited by Ludwig / Germany on Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Cantidad de envíos : 663

Trainings camp! (+18 and only for N.Italy) Empty Re: Trainings camp! (+18 and only for N.Italy)

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:21 am

He knew Ludwig had told him to be at his house at 5 am SHARP, but his blankets had been so warm, and he was only going to sleep five more minutes...

...and then five minutes turned into ten...

-Ve...vee....veee....

And now here he was, running all the way to Ludwig's, EXTREMELY late for training. He panted, Ludwig's house finally coming into sight.

-Veeeeee~ L-Ludwiiiiig~ I'm sooooorry I'm late, veeeee~

He stopped in front of the blond, panting hard.
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Trainings camp! (+18 and only for N.Italy) Empty Re: Trainings camp! (+18 and only for N.Italy)

Post by Ludwig / Germany Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:49 am

Ludwig turned around when he heard the sound of Feliciano yelling after him.

"Can't you just be on time? Useless idiot!"

Looking closer at The Italian he blushed and let out an other sigh.

"I think you forgot something... Again..."
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:55 am

"Ve? What do you mean, Ludwig?"

He followed the German's eyes, realizing quickly why his face had suddenly turned red.

"Ve~ Sorry Ludwig...I just woke up and forgot to put them on. At least I remembered a shirt, ve?"

He buttoned up his shirt like it would make up for his lack of pants. Giggling, he gave Ludwig a sloppy salute.

"Better, sir?"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:17 am

Rolling his eyes on Feliciano Ludwig decided to just ignore his friends sloppy outfit and behaver.

"It seems you will train without pants today." He started to walk in the direction of the woods near the camp with a steady pace.

"We will train outdoor hiding today. You need to have more discipline! If you stay weak like this you will never be able to protect yourself."

Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:24 am

He followed after Ludwig like a puppy, still giggling. He was a little wary of going into the woods though. It was still a bit dark outside, and he could've sworn the woods around Ludwig's house were MUCH creepier than his own.

"Ve, but if I can't protect myself, Ludwig will protect me!"

He got closer to the blond, already feeling shivers traveling up his spine. Did Ludwig really expect him to go in these woods...alone?

"Ludwig, these woods are creepy...do we have to train here? I-I don't want to go alone!"

Eh, I guess it's like military hide and seek. XD Spying and whatnot. Not being found. XD Whatever, let's roll with it. XD
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:38 am

Ludwig was totally ignoring Feliciano's childish whining.

"You hide first. I'll sneak up to your hiding place and find you." He tried to explain the training mission as exact and yet simple as possible. So even Feliciano would be able to understand.

"The only thing you need to do is trying to get on me as silent as possible before I get on you. I don't even want to hear a breath from you."

With that he turned his back to the Italian so he could get away to find a hiding place.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:48 am

"Ve?! B-b-but Ludwig!"

But he was too late. The German was already walking away.

Feliciano stood for a moment, rooted to the spot by a mixture of fear and desperation. Even if he ran after Ludwig, he'd just get scolded and tossed out into the woods...but he really didn't want to go into the woods! What if something scary attacked him?

"L-L-Ludwig...."

His voice was barely a whisper now, the fear sending shivers down his spine. After another moment of debate, he gulped, scurrying of into the forest. if there was anything he knew how to do, it was hide.

Finding a hollowed out tree trunk, he wiggled his way inside, trying to quiet his sobs. This was not fun at ALL. It had to be worse than all the running Ludwig normally made him to. He could barely contain a squeal when a bird took flight from the top of his hiding spot.

This was gonna be a LONG day.
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:16 pm

Ludwig waited a few minutes until he couldn't hear Italy's sobbing complainings any more.
    Then he turned around slowly and eyes his environment. The woods were still foggy from the night and the only sound you could hear was the singing of a bird here and there. The German man didn't allow the content, that was building up inside him, to flow through his strict expression. It would just distract him from his training.

He silently started to sneak through the bushes and trees in his search for Italy. I don't need to put that much effort into this. It is just Italy... Not some kind of enemy...

Shaking his head he tried to get rid of this kind of thoughts. The Italian man must've found a good hiding place. Ludwig had not accepted to have such a hard way finding him.

Were the hell did you hide Feliciano...?
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:27 pm

It seemed like he had been hiding in that tree for days, no, maybe even years. He was starting to get hungry, and his legs were hurting from crouching for so long, and oh, how he really wanted to go back to sleep for a few more hours...

But, no. Germany told him to hide and told him to not make a peep, so here in this tree hollow he would stay.

...But he really wished Germany would find him soon. He was tired, and hungry, and really had to use the bathroom, and--

"--GYAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Something came tumbling down from the top of the tree trunk, landing right on his head. It was actually just a raccoon, who was a bit miffed to discover his home had been invaded by the strange human, but for Italy, it was most CERTAINLY an attempt on his life.

"LUDWIG, HEEEEEEEELP~"

He bolted out of his hidey-hole, barreling directly into the person he wanted so dearly to see. He wrapped his arms around the man, sobbing and shivering.

"LUUUUDWIG! WAAAAAAAAAAH! IT'S SCARY OUT HERE! I DON'T LIKE IT! VEEEEEEE~ I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS TRAINING ANYMOOOOORE!"

His sobs increased in volume, tears streaming down his cheeks.
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:03 pm

Ludwig turned around as he heard the sound of Feliciano's scream his name.
    The scared Italian hugged tight around his waist and sobbed against his shoulder pitifully.

"Useless Idiot! You totally got the mission wrong! I had to find YOU! Not the other way round!"

Noticing in what kind of state his friend was Ludwig startled. "What happened to you...?" Italy didn't answer so Ludwig looked around helpless. They were really all alone here.

"Du bist mir auch ein unnützer Hasenfuß..." He sighed and wrapped his right arm around Feliciano's shoulder. With his left hand he caressed Italy's hair to smooth the half naked man.

"It is already nearly noon. Maybe we should go back to my house and have some lunch and pants for you. And after that we'll train somewhere else. Not in the forest, okay?"
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:12 pm

Feliciano cuddled up closer to Ludwig, trying to quiet his sobs in the bigger man's chest.

"V-Ve...C-C-Can we have pasta?"

He felt considerably better now that Germany was hear and sunlight was starting to peak through the leafy canopy above them. He flashed a weak smile up at the blond, tears still at the corners of his eyes.

"A-A-And can we have a siesta before we train again? Do we have to train again, ve?"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:55 pm

"Pasta... " Ludwig sighed again hugging the smaller man closer to him. "You always want Pasta. And wine and siesta. Is there nothing else you want? Nothing you want to fight for?" He rested his head on Italy's shoulder slightly starting to enjoy the warmth of Feliciano's body.

"Sometimes I don't know what I am training you for. You're not learning anything out of this all, don't you?"

Ludwig parted away from Feliciano and softly kissed his forehead. " A siesta sounds good though. Enough training for today."

He released The Italian from his hug and grabbed his small hand. This way they started to walk through the forest back to Germany's house.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:10 am

"Ve~" He hummed in content, happy that Ludwig wasn't too angry at him for failing the mission. And he could have pasta and siesta too? Maybe today wasn't going to be such a bad day after all!

Feliciano gripped Ludwig's hand tightly, intertwining his fingers with his own, swinging his arm back and forth. All traces of his earlier tears and fear had been wiped from his face, replaced with a silly grin as Ludwig lead him back to his place.

After a few moments of silence, he decided to voice his thoughts.

"Hmm~ Well, I'm not good at fighting, and Ludwig's training is hard...and I do like pasta and wine and siesta. But I think I like Ludwig the most of all, ve~!"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:31 am

"Sometimes I wish I could be as careless as you." Ludwig's strict expression didn't change though a slight blush flushed his face. He held Feliciano's hand tight. Though the Italian man was quite close to him all the time, peaceful moments like this were rare between them.

"Feli... Do you really like to train and play soccer with me?" He blushed deeper red. "Because... Sometimes I think I am to hard with you... Though I dun wanna... kinda.. You know what I mean? You are my friend. I dun wanna force you or something..."

I should stop talking. Everything I say sounds like nonsense.

Ludwig took in a sharp breath to calm himself down. Why was he so flustered. There was no reason for him to be.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:53 am

"Ve. It's okay, you just need to relax more, Ludwig~"

The silence was broken once again when Ludwig asked him if he liked spending his time training and playing with him. He almost couldn't contain the giggles when he saw the flush travel across his companions cheeks, the red in high contrast with his blond hair and pale skin. Even though he would probably get hit if he told him so, he couldn't help to think that Ludwig was so cute.

"Hmm~" He pondered the question, even though the answer was quick in his mind. Feliciano wrapped his free arm around Ludwig's, nuzzling his face into Ludwig's jacket, enjoying the flood of his scent.

"Well...training can be scary and hard sometimes. And sometimes you get really competitive during soccer and sometimes I just want to run away instead of finishing the game..."

He paused for a moment, before reaching up on his tip toes to place a kiss on Ludwig's chin (since he couldn't quite reach his cheek).

"But, that's all okay. Because no matter what we do, I'm always happy to be around Ludwig. Even if the training his hard, or the situation is scary." He flashed him a smile, a light blush trailing across his own cheeks. "Because we're friends!"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:05 am

Ludwig's pace towards his house has become slower, like he didn't want the time he currently spend with Feliciano to end soon.

And at the last words of the Italian he stopped completely. His friend...
    The other country's and nations always said Germany was scary. Or they hated him for different reasons. Yes. He had done a lot of shit in the past. But Italy liked him nevertheless.

Turning his head he looked at Feliciano his face blushing in a deep red. He lifted his hand and parted a few strains of Italy's hair away from his forehead. Then he brushed over and softly kissed the spot he just touched.

Ludwig moved down over to Feliciano's ear.
    "Danke..." He whispered breathing his air slightly into The other ones ear.

Yes. Italy was his friend. Even if he was pretty useless, always to late and even if he would never have other thoughts then pasta, wine and siesta.
    He was his best friend. His only friend and maybe a little bit more at moments like this.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:08 pm

He practically purred when Ludwig kissed his forehead, his own slight blush spreading.

It wasn't often that Ludwig would allow his emotions to show like this. Of course, he could always catch him off guard by "losing" his clothes or crawling into bed with him, but most of the time it was Feliciano giving the kisses, not receiving.

He had to say, he quiet liked it.

The whisper in his ear sent a shiver down his spine, Ludwig's warm breath on his ear sparking a tingling that spread from his stomach to warm all of his body.

...well, Ludwig was being quite open today. It couldn't hurt to take a chance right?

"Hey hey, Ludwig...do you want to know a secret?"

He wrapped his arms around Ludwig's neck, pressing cheek against cheek.

"...Ti amo." He paused, smiling. "Or...I guess in your language...Ich...liebe dich?"

FFFFFFFFF, OH MAI GAWD, THIS FLUFF IS GONNA KILL MEEEEEE. *flails* FLUFF OVERLOAD, FLUFF OVERLOAAAAAAAD. <333 <333 I literally had to run away from the computer in a giggle fit before I could start to write my reply. <33333
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:36 pm

Ich liebe dich? Just three words but yet such a deep meaning. But these words were coming from Feliciano. He always babbled meaningless stuff like ranting about Pizza, Pasta and girls. Ludwig knew better then believing that the Italian would really mean what he said.

"Feliciano..." Ludwig let his hands flow from the other man's shoulders over his back and wrapped his arms around Italy's hips. He never noticed how small and slender Feliciano seems in comparison to himself. Of course. Ludwig was taking his training very serious. Other then Feliciano. The German was taller and stronger then his Italian friend for sure.

This was awaken his protective instinct in some kind of odd way. He pulled Feliciano closer to him and held him tight.
    "Feliciano... You should not say words like that so easy..."
    Parents would say these words to their children. And man say them to the woman of their heart. But Italy just called him 'friend' a few moments ago. German man would never say 'I love you' to a normal friend.

"Never say it... If you don't mean it..." He slightly whispered.

Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:28 pm

Two strong arms had slunk around his waist, pulling him close. Feliciano could feel Ludwig's frantic heart beating against his own, savoring the warmth of his embrace, cursing the tank top and nightshirt that separated them.

"Ludwig...I never said I didn't mean it." His voice was scarcely a whisper now, brushing against Ludwig's chest.

He loved pasta. He loved gelato. He loved his siestas and he loved kittens, and painting, and talking to cute girls. But none of those, none of those was like the love he felt for Ludwig. None of them could even compare to the way his heart would flutter every time he saw Ludwig, or the longing to be close to him, to just touch him, and to hear his voice, even if he was being scolded for something. Every moment he spent with Ludwig was precious, and every moment he was away was torture.

Leaning back so he could see his face, he wove his fingers into Ludwig's hair, staring into his blue eyes.

"I love you Ludwig. I love you."

He sealed his statement with a kiss, bringing his lips to Ludwig's.

You know I wouldn't mind at all if you drew any of this. BD FFFF-F-F-F-FLUUUFF~ *flails*
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:19 pm

Ludwig startled in shock for a moment his heart skipping a beat when Feliciano's lips meet his own. Love...? Like a man loves a woman? Or the other way round? His mind was running blank. He couldn't catch a clear thought right now. The taste of Italy's lips and the fresh moody scent of the forest surrounding them. All this was pulling him away from reality. Oh, he hated to loose control but who would ever scold him for doing it know? Nobody would. So Ludwig allowed himself to flow into the situation.

He just gave a muffled growl onto Feliciano's mouth before leaning into the kiss and taking the lead over it. Softly toying his friends lips he started to move his hands further down. But suddenly stopped by the touch of skin.

Gottverdammt! It quickly came to his mind that Italy was not wearing pants! He inwardly cursed himself for forgetting that and prayed that Feliciano wouldn't take that as bold move forward.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:36 pm

He wasn't sure what he was expecting, but he CERTAINLY wasn't expecting Ludwig to respond.

He mewled into the kiss, oh so eager to give in, gripping Ludwig's hair and crushing their faces together.

How long had he waited for this moment? No matter, it was completely worth it.

The hand on his behind was a surprise, but the surprise way muddled by the drunkenness of his thoughts. He was intoxicated by Ludwig's touch, by his taste and his smell.

Taking the touch as an signal for takeoff, he slid his own hands under Ludwig's tanktop, exploring the contours of his chest.

FFFFF, I don't know what I'm doing after this point. XD Just winging it.
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:01 am

Gah. Of course... Feliciano took the advance out of Ludwigs accidental touch. Though his slender hands on the German man's chest felt oddly good... Other then these mornings when Ludwig woke up with a naked Italy snuggling against him. This time if felt hot and slightly ticklish making Ludwig dizzy.

But Ludwig needed air so he broke the kiss panting heavily.
    "Feliciano..." He paused surprised by his own voice sounding husky and dark. It sounds slightly ... sexy...
    " What the hell.. are we doing here...?" He swallowed to clear his throat. " We should... stop now... before we can't go... back."

But his own excitement was calling him a liar.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:25 am

"Mmmmm?" His hands paused his roaming as Ludwig broke the kiss, a small whine escaping his lips.

Stop? Stop? He didn't know if he could stop at this point. He wanted Ludwig. He needed him. All of him. There was no going back to the way it was before. He had gotten a sample of how things could be, and he liked it. Way too much to let this moment come to a halt and be filed away with "the things we don't talk about".

He came as close to a growl as he could, although it came out more as whine with his desperation.

"...no. No. Don't stop." He slipped his hands out of Ludwig's shirt and wrapped them around his neck, bring their lips back together.

"We can't...stop...We can't..." He breathed every word into the kiss, parting their lips and exploring his mouth with his tongue.

Last edited by Feliciano Vargas/North It on Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:38 pm

Feliciano's tongue in his mouth felt soft and silky. The sensation of this sweet fight triggered an firework of feelings inside him. Some kind of heat settled in his pelvic region was fast spreading throughout his whole body making him panting and inwardly wishing for more like the sweetest promise ever.

He couldn't help but moaning into the kiss and dragging the other man closer to him. Still kissing he pushed his body against Italy carefully forcing him to step back. After two or three steps he had the other man pinned against a tree.

Taking all his willpower Ludwig broke the kiss again lifting up his head and brought his mouth out of Feliciano's reach. His surroundings started to blur and everything threatened to get out of his control.

"You..." Ludwigs voice sounded even huskier then before. "You have... no idea... what kind of... demons... you are about to wake..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:55 pm