The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

2 posters

Memories and rum (Spain only please)

Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Little children are more supple

Cantidad de envíos : 193

Memories and rum (Spain only please) - Page 4 Empty Re: Memories and rum (Spain only please)

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:38 am

The more he looked forward to tomorrow.
    The two Italians had already told him about it. They were still never been there, but because they loved to eat ice cream so much, they knew, of course, about the largest ice cream parlor in America.

He was curious about the taste. Whether it was better here than in Italy? At least, many were enthusiastic about the parlor, even if only the uniqueness of the building made the customers come.

"We should go to sleep, then, eh?"

Antonio stood up and leaned against the balcony railing. Once again he took a deep breath of the clear evening air, before he returned back to Carlos to help him clearing the table.
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Mambo Cubano
    Mambo Cubano

Cantidad de envíos : 286

Memories and rum (Spain only please) - Page 4 Empty Re: Memories and rum (Spain only please)

Post by Carlos Machado/Cuba Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:38 am

Carlos finished his last glass of wine as Antonio leaned against the balcony. He loved the view from the place, he felt one with the heart of the city. This city, his city, his home.

"Ah, gracias Antonio" he commented as he carried the dishes back to the sink. "And yes, we should get to bed. I'm making pancakes for breakfast. Go on ahead, I'm going to clean up a bit and wash up."

He couldn't wait to go to the parlor tomorrow. He was so excited. He hoped there would be new flavors to try.
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:40 pm

---

The moment when Antonio came out of his room, he already smelled the sweet scent of freshly baked pancakes. Joyfully he ran down the stairs and greeted his brother with a cheerful "¡Buenos días". After Carlos greeted him back, he looked to the table, that stood in the kitchen. His eyes widened in exitement.

"Ohhh, are they for me?"

On the table was a plate with about a dozen pancakes on it. Beside it stood a small bottle of maple syrup. In Spain it was not customary to eat pancakes with maple syrup, so Antonio immadiately knew from who his little brother had copied his eating habits.

"You've got that from your friend Matthew, right?"
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Mambo Cubano
    Mambo Cubano

Post by Carlos Machado/Cuba Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:55 am

Carlos had woken up early to prepare breakfast, pancakes just as he promised. When he heard the thumping from his brother's galloping down the stairs he smiled and returned his greeting. "Buenos Dias!" he said motioning to the plate of pancakes on the table.

"Si! They are for you, the next batch is coming up in just a moment." he replied as he flipped a pancake in the pan. Upon hearing his brother's query, he turned and nodded.

"Si, Matthew brought that last time he visited. Its really good, please try some." he said chuckling. "He even puts it in his coffee."
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:17 pm

"I- In his coffee?"

Antonio usually put sugar into his coffee and sometimes a dash of milk. But maple syrup? He often compared maple syrup with honey. And honey mixed with coffee was pretty unaccustomed for the Spaniard. Although both, sugar and syrup are sweet, the flavor is quite different.

But he wanted to try it on pancakes, of course. So he put the sirup on one of them, picked off a corner with a fork and put it into his mouth. He sometimes used chocolate or savory side dishes for his usual pancakes. Similar to the crêpes, you can have in France.
    The maple syrup actually tasted a little like honey. Together with the pancake it was really tasty.

"Esto es realmente bueno, Carlos!"

Hope the Spanish is right? "xD
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Mambo Cubano
    Mambo Cubano

Post by Carlos Machado/Cuba Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:42 am

"Si, in his coffee. It was strange at first but maple is very important to him and his home." he replied sliding more pancakes onto his plate. He sat at the table with his own stack and squirt a generous amount of syrup onto his breakfast. He was similar to his brother, liking milk and sugar with his coffee, espresso really, it really woke him up in the morning.

Upon exclamation of his brother he grinned. "I am glad you like it. I cannot wait to tell Matthew you enjoyed it. Let us eat and go for a quick walk before heading to the ice cream parlor."
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:39 pm

After they had eaten, the Spaniard rubbed his full stomach, sighing.

"Ohh, I've had enough pancakes. A small walk wouldn't be bad, now."

So they quickly washed the dishes and then made ​​their way out. During a walk you can discover a lot of nice things. Perhaps Antonio could see more of Cuba's beautiful nature. Aside from the wonderful beach, of course.

"Is there a nearby park, where we can go?"
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Mambo Cubano
    Mambo Cubano

Post by Carlos Machado/Cuba Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:02 am

Breakfast was calm and satisfying. They laughed as they washed the dishes joking of times long past.

They started out and made their way down the street when Antonio's question rang in his ear. He thought for a moment. "Its a little bit of a walk but we could go to John Lennon Park? Named after the musician from the Beatles, then we can head to the parlor and get a treat. Come on, lets go." he said smiling and pulling his brother's arm, leading him down the streets.

Soon then reached the park. The beautiful trees and plants swayed in the breeze, people walked along the pathways. "Do you like it Antonio?"
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:38 pm

"It's beautiful! Let's walk a round through the park, okay? I want to see everything! ...I've heard, that a bench with a John Lennon bronze sculpture on it must be around here somewhere?" he asked. "I'd like to take a pho... oh, damn... I forgot to bring my camera, again. What a pity!"

Sorry sorry sorry, it's so late and lame ;____;
    *hugs* ;A;
    Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year btw... .3. ~♥
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Mambo Cubano
    Mambo Cubano

Post by Carlos Machado/Cuba Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:14 am

"You mean this camera?" Carlos said smirking as he pulled a camera from his cargo shorts. "I saw you leave it on the table and grabbed as we left. Come on, lets walk. I'll show you the bench with the statue." He hurried as he walked, showing him the little nuances of the park. He was having a great time.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!
    *hugs back*
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:10 pm

"Uhyoooo~ you're simply the best, Carlos!!" he said joyfully and took his camera.

Then he followed his brother. It wasn't a long walk.
    On the bench there were already sitting two brothers, who were being photographed by their father in front of the statue. There were also some others beside the bench who wanted to be photographed or even just wanted to admire the beautiful bronze statue.

"We still have to wait, eh?"

But after a few minutes it was finally their turn. Of course Antonio wanted Carlos to be on the picture, too, so he asked a young lady to take a photo of the two with John Lennon. He grabbed Carlo's arm and led him to the bench. When both were seated and the woman was ready to take the photo, Antonio put an arm around his brother, grinned broadly into the camera and shouted:

"All right, we're ready! Please take the photo, now!"

Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Mambo Cubano
    Mambo Cubano

Post by Carlos Machado/Cuba Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:54 am

Silly Antonio....so absentminded but lovable. The walk was short but he still knew his brother would love it. As they waited for their turn with the statue, he smiled and thought back to himself how he wanted to show his brother such a place and now they were here.

His train of thought was derailed when he was pulled to the bench. He felt the arm around him and the smile. He joined him in the smile as the camera went off.

He thanked the woman for the picture and waved her off. "Ready for ice cream?"
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:58 pm

"Sí, Boss's ready!!" he grinned and saluted shortly.

They walked another lap around the park, observed scurrying animals, waved to babies in strollers and admired the beautiful nature of Cuba. After 20 minutes of walking, they came back to the road.

"Are we going to take the car?"
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Mambo Cubano
    Mambo Cubano

Post by Carlos Machado/Cuba Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:59 am

"Good, because I am ready to treat you." he grinned as they walked. He loved this part of the park, the birds, the trees, the people. He was so proud of them and how much his brother was enjoying it. As they stepped on the street he turned and said. "Sure, we can drive." He led his brother to a small car, a dark blue two door. "Hop in and we'll be there in no time."
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:27 am

"All right!" he said, as he got in the car.

Antonio turned on the old radio which was in the car and tapped with his fingers in time to the musik. During the short trip, he was looking out of the window and watched the passing scenery rushing.

-

At last they arrived. The big green building of Heladería Coppelia piled up in front of them. The eyes of the Spaniard got bigger and he could hardly wait to get out of the car. Carlos was looking for a suitable parking but it was no problem to find one with his small car.

Excitedly Antonio hopped out of the car. Behind the front door there were already standing a few people.
    "Come on, Carlos! The line isn't too long!"

Sorry ;__;
    I always reply so late ;A;
    B- But at least I always reply! ;3;""
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Mambo Cubano
    Mambo Cubano

Post by Carlos Machado/Cuba Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:39 pm

They got in and drove. Well, Carlos drove. Of course he knew the way to the parlor. He was a frequent visitor. He could not wait to see if new flavors were available.

After finding a parking space, he calmly walked up with his excited older brother. He was like a child in a toy store, so excited and full of life. He could not wait to have his first experience here.

His thick shoulders bounced as he laughed. "I'm coming hermano!"

No worries! Its okay with me!
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:29 pm

Sorry, no reply .A.
    Uhm... but to be honest... I don't really want to continue my rpg's, here .__. Not that they bored me or something. D: It's just... the forum is so lifeless and nothing is going to change. It doesn't make fun to rpg here, anymore. T__T
    I have the feeling, that we are the only one's here... orz

Aw my girlfriend and I are going to move next week.
    But as soon as I have time, I'm going to write you on msn... maybe we can start to write letters, too, if you want~ öwö ♥
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Mambo Cubano
    Mambo Cubano

Post by Carlos Machado/Cuba Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:59 am

Its okay. Yea, it seems everyone got busy or disappeared in some way or another. No worries about that. I had fun rping here with you and everyone.

Good luck with your move! And yes, I'd love to write you letters! Please message me when you have the chance. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:35 pm