The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

2 posters

Counselor's Office (anyone can come in)

Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Cantidad de envíos : 285

Counselor's Office (anyone can come in) Empty Counselor's Office (anyone can come in)

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:37 am

Helena sighed as she sat at her desk, filling out papers and storing them away or putting them in envelopes. The day was rather dull at the moment. She had nothign to do but take care of the paperwork. Thankfully, there were only about 10 papers left to look over before she could take a small break.

It'd be nice if I could go help with the art classes or for a student to come in for help, Helena thought, looking over the paper she just wrote on before signing it and putting it into a folder that was in a file cabinet.

Helena loved helping others. She especially liked helping teenagers out because they were the ones who needed it the most. She was very resourceful when it came to college applications and helping the students find ways to make up work or be motivated to do their assignments. However, she was also good at seeing the personal problems the students at school faced and kept their secrets away form others. Especially the staff. Far as she was concerned, the other adults may think they don't need privacy, but they did, just like anyone else.

It took Helena another 20 minutes before she finished off her paperwork and her desk was clear of the white sheets with black ink on them. She sighed once more, stretched, and leaned back into her confy leatehr seat. As she did so, she thought about her son, Heralces, and how he was doing in his classes. Probably sleeping in late and in his classes, which is probably causing him to fail, she thought with another sigh. She cared about her son and usually checked on his grades, but she didn't want to be clucking over him like a mother hen. She would stay out of his business unless she really needed to intervene. And she was sure she wouldn't need to any time soon.

Helena smiled a little before thinking of some of the things she'd do when she got home.

Yay, got a post out~! xD

Meh happy~ <3
    Convidad

Counselor's Office (anyone can come in) Empty Re: Counselor's Office (anyone can come in)

Post by Convidad Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:22 am

Nekolis stood outside the counselor's office, rocking back and forth on his heels. For what seemed like an hour he debated knocking on the door or just walking away. He bit his lip in frustration and sighed.

He remembered her from the old neighborhood. Heracles's mom. She was a lovely woman, regal, and kind. His face turned a bit red thinking about her. He shook the thought from his mind.

So much had happened since he came here. He separated from his brother, come to this school,found friends and met a girl. So many firsts. He could barely believe it himself. Still, nagging thoughts came at him. His feelings for Trang, his insecurities of his budding friendship with Kiku and Arthur. He wasn't sure what to make of them.

Steeling his nerves, he knocked on the door and said. "Hello? May I come in?"
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Counselor's Office (anyone can come in) Empty Re: Counselor's Office (anyone can come in)

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:48 am

Helena heard the knock on her door and the voice outside from it. She recognized it as Nekolis, who lived in the same neighborhood as she did. She smiled a little and said loud enough to be heard from inside the room, "Yes, you may come in."
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:56 pm

She was in! Part of him had hoped she would be gone for the day, that way there would be an excuse for him to leave. Too late now. He turned the handle and entered her office. Looking down at his feet, he blushed. Slowly, he lifted his head to see her smiling at him.

"H-Hello Ms. Helena.....I-I was hoping to talk to you. If its okay"
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:37 pm

"Of course it's okay. Please, have a seat," Helena said and gestured to Neko with a hand to sit in the empty spot across from her desk.

"So, what would you like to talk about with me?" she asked with a small smile.
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:38 am

Carefully, he took off his messenger bag and sat on the seat. He felt his throat go dry. Was he really doing this? Could he really do this? Would she really listen to what he had to say?

He looked at his hands again before moving his view upward. He saw her smile and tried not to blush. "Um......I've never been well, popular,or even really liked. But.....but recently I've made friends and......met a girl.....I'm scared that I'm going to mess it all up." he stammered "I'm just so awkward. I'm not used to doing things on my own."

He blushed. "S-sorry......I must sound so dumb"
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:26 am

Helena smiled warmly at Neko. So, he was developing a small crush on a girl he met. How cute. Nothing like a little romance beginning to bloom for people, she thought.

She shook her head a little, disagreeing with what he said about the dumb part.

"You don't sound dumb, Nekolis. It's only natural you'd feel that way. When I was younger, I was quite shy myself. I only showed my real self around those I trusted. And when I felt it was time to be more confident, I began to reveal more of my personality to others I really didn't know. It's how humans are. All people develops differently from everyone else. We may not have the straight-forwardness or have high self-esteem like others do all the time, but we have just as much courage as the next person to say or do something another person can. Also, you won't mess anything up if you want to reveal your feelings to her. However, I may be assuming things on that part. Tell me about the girl you met. You don't have to tell me her name, but tell me what she's like and how you met her," Helena said.
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:14 am

"It is dumb. I've always had my brother with me.....we had a fight before I came here and he said I'd never make friends without him. I'm just......scared he's right." he said sadly.

He looked at her and his hazel eyes went wide with disbelief. She was shy? She had been awkward? The young man had a hard time believing it. But it did spark a bit of hope. Cautious optimism grew in his mind.

He bit his lip and chuckled awkwardly. "Um,well.....she kinda tripped over me. I spilled my books in the hallway,while I was picking them up, she tripped on me. Dropped a book on my head." he replied. "We started talking...and well, we have a few things in common. The new hyacinths in the garden, we planted them." His face turned red as he finished. "She's been so wonderful to me but....I.....am just...her friend."
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:26 am

"Your brother is wrong. He's his own person. You are you. And from what I'm hearing, you've made a wonderful friend without his help. He didn't help you gather your courage to talk to the young lady. YOU did," Helena said softly.

Helena listened to the tale Nekolis told her about his new friend. She nodded every so often until he was done. She grinned a little and said, "Maybe you're just a friend to her, but maybe you're something more to her. And I know it's easier said than done to gether up your courage to tell her your feelings, but you should give it a shot. After all, we all learned from the things we've done, but we also learn from the things we do. If we don't try them, then all we are doing is just getting by in life and not experiencing it. You should tell her how you feel, Nekolis. And if things don't go the way you want them, remember that the two of you can still be friends. Also, take into account that you will try something new that will help you gain more confidence the next time you talk to someone, become friends with them, or when you tell them your feelings. We can only grow stronger from past situations."
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:17 pm

He listened to her. His brother, wrong? True he was the older twin, but with his brother's more opinionated personality it often seemed he was the younger. It often bothered him to be pushed aside even if it was family.

"I mean, I would like to tell her but.....I'm scared." he whined. "I'm scared that its just me and saying so would ruin everything. Right now our friendship is really good. She even blushes when she sees me. I am so confused." he said, hanging his head.

"But I have made friends, Arthur and Kiku. We even played video games once. I thought they would stand me up but they actually showed up. We had fun. I'm scared its all a big joke."

He looked at her again and smiled weakly. "I know you are right Ms. Helena. I'm just really really scared."
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:43 pm

Helena listened carefully to what Nekolis was saying to her. She could understand his reasonings for not telling his friend about his feelings for her. It was rational. And the fact he made some other friends made Helena smile. When he was done speaking, she smiled at him warmly.

"Well then, Nekolis, if you're really that uncertain about what to do, wait a while. See how your friendship with this young lady will go and then reveal your feelings to her when you feel you're ready to," Helena suggested.
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:56 pm

He nodded. She was right. Quietly, he cursed himself for not seeing it sooner. He was growing. As a person, he was changing, becoming someone he could be proud of. Well, maybe not completely proud of, at least someone he could stand.

"I-I will. Trang is....well, she is....just...I really like her. We-we found this kitten. Tackled me actually. Now that you think about it a lot of our interactions involve something striking me......" he shook off that thought. "She had never pet a cat before and I showed her how. It was....really nice."

He felt his face go hot and his body contort a bit. 'No, come on, she's your friend. Don't scare her off you idiot'
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:31 am

How cute, Helena thought when Nekolis told her about the kitten that he showed Trang.

"She sounds like a great person to be around. I can see why you like her. Just remember that if you don't want to tell her your feelings right away, you don't have to. Sometimes we need to wait a little before we reveal our secrets and crushes to the people we have feelings for," Helena said.
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:03 am

He blushed, smile forming on his face. Just being with her made him happy,even the thought of her lightened his mood. Maybe,he'd work up the courage to tell her how he felt.

He nodded. "You're right. I...." he choked up. "I will wait. I want to see if maybe..she likes me too."

He half closed his eyes and sighed thinking of her. He looked up at the counselor and furrowed his brow. He felt the old insecurities seep into him again. He was insignificant, unimpressive. Perhaps, friendship was the best he could hope for.
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:24 am

Helena saw the look on Nekolis' face and nearly sihged. However, she wasn't going to, so she looked at Nekolis before speaking.

"Nekolis, there's no reason to be underestimating yourself. You're a good young man. Don't doubt yourself so quickly because you haven't yet taken the step to reveal your feelings to this young lady. Yes, it's possible you two may only be friends. But don't give up the hope that you two may become closer than friends. Understood?"
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:07 pm

He looked at his hands. "I-I know. Its never been easy. I'm not very confident. I'm used to my brother helping me. Its hard. Sorry, I must sound like a whiny wretch and you are trying to help me."

He sat up again. "Um.....I was wondering if you....could also give me some advice on something else?"
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:27 am

Helena merely smiled.

"We all have things we worry about and we're also allowed to be whiny from time to time. And don't worry about this. Just take this one step at a time and go at a pace you feel comfortable with," she said.

His question madde her curious as to what advice he would need.

"What kind of advice, Nekolis?" Helena asked.
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:18 am

He hung his head. "I always worry. I can't help it."

He shifted in his seat and his face turned bright red. "H-how do you well.......ask a girl out? I mean, when we spent time in the garden, it was mutual. T-this time....I want to take her somewhere special.......as a friend! As a friend." he said repeating the last statement adamantly.
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:28 am

Helena continued to smile.

"Just because you worry about things doesn't mean you can't have fun times with friends," she stated softly.

When she heard him ask her about how to ask a girl out, she wasn't quite sure how to respond at first. She thought about it for a bit then replied.

"Ask her if you two wanna hang out somewhere together."
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:45 pm

She was smiling. She was trying so hard to help him. He really appreciated it.

"I guess I worry its all a big joke. Like I am part of a cruel hoax."

He tensed up as he waited for her reply, was it really a difficult question?

"W-what if she says no? How do you......brush it off?"

He blushed. "Sorry, I should assume she'll say no. I mean, just in-case."
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:22 am

"You shouldn't assume it's a joke or that she'll say no. Be more positive. From what you told me, she seems like a sweet girl. In my opinion, I'd think she say yes. That may be me, but I think she'd say yes if you asked her out," Helena says.
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:03 pm

Simple words, powerful meaning. He sighed and nodded. He looked at her smiling. "I will try. I will ask her. She.....is very special to me." he blushed

"Ah, I overspoke. Oh dear. I'm sorry."
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:27 am

Helena smiled.

"You didn't overspeak. There's no need to apologize," she replied softly.
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:27 pm

He blushed. He knew he had to try. "I was thinking of taking her to Dimitri's....a little cafe off campus. They make really good dolmas." he smiled.
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:28 am

"Then do it. I'm sure it'll make her feel special," Helena said.

She talked with the young teen until he had to leave to do other stuff. She waved goodbye to him and watched him exit her office. When the door closed, she checkled silently. The boy was so nervous about things that it was cute. But he had his reasons and understood them. Helena's smile grew a little and she got back to work, checking e-mails from teachers and parents sent to her computer.

OOC: I did this just in case anyone wanted to talk to me on here. Remember, it's open for anyone. :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:13 pm