The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

~*~Crazy Christmas~*~ (Bad Friends and Lovino only!)

Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Little children are more supple

Cantidad de envíos : 193

~*~Crazy Christmas~*~ (Bad Friends and Lovino only!) Empty ~*~Crazy Christmas~*~ (Bad Friends and Lovino only!)

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:21 pm

It was the 6th of January. Navidad in Spain. The time of gifts, of being together with friends and family and of course also of the great feast.

Antonio stood the whole day in the kitchen preparing dinner. After the churros and turrons were baked the turkey was now put into the oven. In addition there was tomato salad and ice cream for dessert, which Lovino had desired. But where on earth was the boy? Half an hour ago he had asked him to set the table, but it was so unusually quiet. No sound came from the dining room, although his little klutz let steadily fall anything.

"Lovinoooo? Where are you? Have you already set the table?"

This year was a very special Christmas. The first Christmas he and Lovino spent together. On top of that his best friends came over for dinner tonight.
    Francis wanted to bring valuable wine and baguettes and Gilbert spoke of his excellent potato salad.
    In two hours it was time. Until then, everything should be prepared. Everything had to be perfect.

"Lovino, did you fall asleep on the couch, again? Help me with the preparations, idiota!"

Hope the beginning is okay. ö^ö)/)
    And hope my english is okay? |-D

Have fun öuö ~♥
    Convidad

~*~Crazy Christmas~*~ (Bad Friends and Lovino only!) Empty Re: ~*~Crazy Christmas~*~ (Bad Friends and Lovino only!)

Post by Convidad Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:03 am

Lovino stumbled and almost fell while he ran towards Antonio's kitchen. He was sleeping on the couch. How the hell did that big jerk of a brother even know that?

"I'm coming, you idiot!" The young Italian panted and leaned against the wall. He glared at Antonio as he tried to flatten his messy hair.

"Right, right," he clenched his fists, "I have to be all nice. I still think this is a stupid idea." Lovino folded his arms across his chest and scowled. He cursed under his breath, hoping that Antonio wouldn't hear him.

"And I need your damn clothes that you wanted me to wear. I'm still wearing stupid servant clothes." The Italian added softly.

Lol, your English is actually good! Very Happy
    Yes, finally, sorry for my late reply. ._.'

... I fail xD I have no signiture, lol.
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain

~*~Crazy Christmas~*~ (Bad Friends and Lovino only!) Empty Re: ~*~Crazy Christmas~*~ (Bad Friends and Lovino only!)

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:14 pm

Antonio knew for sure, that the little Italian had slept again. But it was christmas and he didn't want to argue with Lovino.

"I don't want to be awkward. Have you set the table at least? As soon as everything is prepared we can put on our festive clothing... But first I should take a bath."

After his hard work in the kitchen he really reeked. Big beads of sweat were on his forehead. his shirt and his arms were dirty and sweat soaked, too.

"You'll come with me!"

Uh... I apologize for my late and lame reply, too... orz
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:08 am

Lovino jumped back, startled by the comment.

"W-What?!" He exclaimed. "I'd rather clean the darn floor than take a bath with you. Besides, that's gross!"

Romano would basically do anything to get away from taking a bath with that Spaniard. Well, sure, they are kind of related, but that makes it even worse.

Oh, another late reply ._.
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:39 pm

He really would prefer to clean the floor than taking a bath with him? Not a bad idea to encourage the little one to do something for the household next time. But this time it needed to be. He put his clenched hands on his hips and leaned down to the Italian.

"Listen! You haven't taken a bath in awhile, so it's about time! And we won't waste time or wate if we take it together!"

Then he grabbed Lovino's arm and dragged him (under heavy protests) into the bathroom.

"After all our guests are coming soon. We have to hurry!"
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:46 am

Lovino tried to kick Antonio's knee. He twisted and panicked in his grasp and glared up at his brother.

"I don't want to be naked near you!"

Yelling that sentence made Lovino turn a bit red, but he didn't care. He just wanted to run off like he always did.
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:08 pm

"No back talk, we-have-to-hurry, okay?! Francis and Gilbert will be here in half an hour!"

He ran into the bathroom and set Lovino down.

"You won't get ice-cream, until you are clean, again. So take off your clothes and hurry up!"

While speaking Antonio also pulled off his clothes. He really was in a hurry. Everything must be perfect. Even his annoying, little Italian. At least today!

sakjhdsghsghj! Sorry, I'm late~ >^<"
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:45 am

Lovino gasped and waved his arms in front of his face.

"Hell no! What the hell do you think you're doing, you jerk?!!" He yelled, trying to shield Antonio from his vision. Lovino turned to face away from him.

"Fine! Geez. I'll change as long as you don't look, idiot." The Italian slipped off his servant clothes, keeping an eye out for Antonio. He grumbled a curse as he tried to smooth his brown hair back down again.
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:55 pm

"It's all right, I will not look, okay?"

Sighing, he turned, took off his pants and threw them into a kind of laundry basket.

"Are you ready? Then go into the bathtub. The water is already. Soap and sponge are lying on the stool."

After Lovino was sitting in the tub, Antonio followed him. With circling motions of his finger, ​​Lovino made the Spaniard clear, that he had to turn around here, too.
    Although the two used the bathroom at the same time, it still took a while until they were finally ready. They were arguing about who could use the soap first. And Antonio wanted the Italan to wash his back, but he rejected it strictly.
    But now they were clean and dry. Their clean clothes were lying on a dresser near the door. Here too, the Spaniard wasn't allowed to look. Fortunately Lovino was already able to dress himself.

And then the bell rang at the door. Antonio jumped when he heard the loud ringing. He was just about to tie the ribbon on his shirt.

"Hurry up, Lovino! I'm going to welcome our guests, meanwhile!"

Nervously, he tried to put on his shoes and limped towards the front door and opened it.

"MI AMIGOOOS~!!"

Long text is long x3x Sorry, but I had to hurry a bit >3<)/)
    Next is for Lovino and then France and Gilbo can finally come, I guess xD
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:36 am

Lovino stared at his reflection on a mirror. I look stupid. He glared at the mirror and rolled his eyes. He turned and stomped off onto the couch he was on earlier.

"I don't want to be tackled by your ugly pedo friends!" Lovino called from the couch. He folded his arms against his chest and grumbled nasty words.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:50 am